Karan's Condition and Treatment

Sanju was driving quiet rashly. Aslo as it was almost midnight, the roads were almost empty. Others too were too tensed for Karan to pay attention on her driving. Within half an hour they were there in the hospital. Sanju quickly parked the car and all rushed inside.

BS(to receptionist) : Hello myself Colonel Batra, could you please tell me the way to OT where my officer Special Agent Major Karan Shergill is being treated.

R: Sure sir, please come with me.

Then she took them with herself to the elevator and said.

R: Second floor, straight and then first left.

Saying this she left from there and others quickly went to OT. When they reached there, they saw Monami sitting and sobbing on a chair whereas Faizi was standing facing the OT gate.

BS: Faizi?

Faizi turned and saw everyone standing there. Sid went to Monami and took her away from there with him coz he knew she is not in a good state and needs to vent out but he also didn't want to let this happen infront of Batra Ma'am and others coz though unaware of their relation with Karan, he has seen them dying with fear all the way to hospital.

Ba: Faizi Karan kaisa hai? Doctors ne kya kaha?

F: Bhabhi abhi doctor andar hi hai. Voh log uska treatment kar rahe hain. Jabse usko andar leke gaye hai koi bahar nahi aaya hai.

BS: But yeh sab hua kaise?

F: Sir pura toh hume nahi pata lekin Monami bata rahi thi ki Chirag ne uspe goli chalai thi joki Karan ne khudpe leli.

BS: Lekin how did the cadets got involved in the mission.

Faizi then narrated everything from how they met eachother in the hospital and how all cadets too were coincidentally there and also how they helped them to rescue the girls. Batra sir nodded and said...

BS: Anyways jo hua so hua, now just hope Karan jaldi theek ho jaye. Then everyone settled themselves outside the OT. Sanju was just standing quietly staring at nothing in particular. Faizi was standing against the wall beside Batra Sir who was sitting on the chair. Barkha was sitting beside Mrs Batra trying to comfort her and Mrs Batra was just sitting and sobbing, praying for her son.

On the other side, Sid took Monami outside in the hospital's garden. Sid kept his hands on Monami's shoulders and thats it she started crying bitterly.

M:si..d..vo..h..goli..me..re...li..ye..thi..he..took..it..to...save..me...

And she again started crying. Sid kept rubbing her back. After about 15 minutes,

Si: Monu dekh please get a grip of yourself dekh andar Batra Sir, Batra Ma'am, Sanju, Faizi sir sab bahut tensed hai. We should be there to comfort them na. And tu toh doctor hai bro. You should be brave na. Dekh abhi unko sambhalna zyada zaruri hai.

Monami wiped her tears and nodded.

M: You are right bro. Main aise weak nahi padh sakti. Lets go.

They went inside and saw, everyone there lost in their own world.

Monami went to Sanju and Faizi and said...

M: Sanjana ma'am, Faizi sir please aaplog chalke apna first aid karva lijiye. Dekhiye I know aap sab Karan Sir ke liye tensed hai but agar aap khud hi theek nahi honge toh unka dhyan kaise rakhenge.

Sa&F: Hum kahin na jao raho hai/ja rahe hain yahan se.

Si: Ok fine aap log yahin rahiye main aur Monu aapka first aid yahin kar dete hai.