New Findings and New Game plan

Moran were fast asleep cuddling eachother

when Monami started murmuring something in her sleep

when Monami started murmuring something in her sleep. Karan being a light sleeper woke up and it took him a minute to recall what happened a few hours ago. He looked at their position and unknowingly he started to admire Monami's presence. He could feel how tight her hold was but it was the most comforting and peaceful possesion of his. His strance was broken when Monami again murmured something in her sleep. He squinted his eyebrows and tried to focus on what was she murmuring. It was evident from her face that she is seeing some kind of romantic dream because her cheeks had a tint hue of pink which was something that made Karan even more intrigued to know what is she dreaming about or to be precise whom...

K: (in mind) Yeh Rani Sahiba sote hue blush kyun kar rahi hai. Aisa kya dekh rahi hai sapne mein? Inka koi boyfriend??? Nahi nahi Karan Aisa kuch hota toh abhi tak toh tujhe pata chal gaya hota...

M(murmured in sleep) : I...lo...u...oo... (I love you too)

Karan at first was confused because he couldn't clearly understand what she was murmuring but then he heard it again and this time more carefully. As soon as he understood what was she murmuring his eyes grew wide and he felt extremely bad....

K(in mind) : Yeh Monami kisko I love you bol rahi hai?

M(in sleep) : ka...uus...ser...illl...soi... (Khadoos Shergill sorry.)

When Karan heard his name he felt at peace and there was a foreign sensation in his stomach but when he heard sorry he again went back to his previous mood.

K(in mind) : yeh Rani Sahiba mujhe sorry kyun bol rahi hai? Aur I love you kisko aur kyun bol rahi hai? Chal kya raha hai inke sapne mein?

[Me: haan haan aapko toh I love you sunna tha aapko toh sorry bol diya hehehehe kya hua bura laga?

K(glares angrily)

Me: Sorry 😐 mai kuch nahi bolungi🤐]

K: (in mind) Karan kyun bekaar mein zyada soch raha hai. Sapna hai koi bhi ho sakta hai may be Sid, Juhi maa ya apne papa ko bol rahi ho. Vaise sach mein vahi honge na? Lekin mujhe kyun sorry bola? Aur blush kyun kar rahi thi?.... Yaar Karan kuch bhi mat soch....jo bhi ho tujhe kya...lekin....

Irritated by his thoughts he tried to get up due to which Monami's sleep got disturbed and she woke up and asked worriedly...

M: Kya hua? All good? Nightmare aaya kya?

Karan irritation faded momentarily in this air at her concern but when she said nightmare he immediately recalled what he heard and asked...

K: I love kyun bola?

M(confused) : Sorry what?

K: Haa aur sorry kyun bola?

M(more confused and irritated) : kya bole jaa rahe ho? Aadhi raat ko pagalpan ka dohra pada hai kya? Ek toh neend kharab kardi meri upar se pata nahi kya I Love you aur sorry kar rahe ho....