Rope Climbing and Mission Dhappa

Karan was avoiding Monami and he even used to be harsh on everyone especially her. Monami was confused with this behaviour of his. She even talked with Sid about it but later said that…

Si: Monu tu bekar mein itni tension le rahi hai. Are voh angry young man toh hai hi ek number ka mogambo, a 6 ft. 2inch man with handsome face and awesome physique having stone hard eyes, jo once in blue moon hasta hai, saal mein ek baar normally baat karta hai. Aur training time pe toh voh starting se aisa hi raha hai.

Monami too found Sid’s pov logical hence she too stopped worrying about it. She then started focusing on her training. Today again they were going to be taught rope climbing.

In hanger area…

K: Aap sab ek ek karke aaiye aur iss rope ko climb karne ka try kijiye. Yeh aapko first day bhi sikhai gayi thi lekin Sid ke alawa koi isse theek se kar nahi paya tha. I know yahan maujood kuch logon ne hospital mein dupatte ki rope banake usse decent kiya tha lekin tab aapke paas wall ka support tha aur Ustaad ji ne aur kuch logon ne rope ko neeche se stable karke rakha tha. Isliye it was not at all a difficult task. Lekin aaj you will be doing it without any support or any sort of help. So keep your core strength intact. Let’s start…

One by one everyone came and did the rope climbing but none were able to do it perfectly. Almost everyone fell down while trying to climb up even Sid was not able to complete it. He could only climb upto a certain height after which he gave up. At last it was Monu’s turn. She tried to climb the rope, she even climbed the highest. All the trainers including Karan was looking upto her with hope but before she could reach the top she slipped and fell. As she was at a great height, the fall was also a serious one. Everyone present gasped and closed their eyes. Even Monami closed her eyes in fear but before she could touch the ground, two muscular arms securely held her preventing her from falling. Monami opened her eyes only to find a pair of eyes looking at her with concern. They were soft.

K: Are you OK?

Monami just gave a slight nod. Then they continued the training and soon the day got over. Monami was going to her room when she heard SaRanZi talking…

Sa: Sirji aap kaike lane itto hatash ho rahi hain? Je sab unn jhinguron ke lane bhi toh asaan na hogo. Dheere dheere seekh jayenge.

K: Nahi Sanju almost ek mahina hone ko aaya abhi tak ek bhi cadet ne rope climb karna nahi seekha. It’s really disappointing. Inki hold aur core strength abhi bhi weak hai infact inki arm strength bhi acchi nahi hai varna yeh haal nahi hota. Aur Monami the way she started, I seriously thought ki voh kar legi. I was really very hopeful about her. She is best of all cadets yaar. Uski performance abhi tak sabse acchi rahi hai followed by Siddharth. Lekin voh bhi nahi kar payi yeh. Infact Siddharth joki ismein itna accha tha voh bhi nahi kar paya.

F: Karan don’t get disappointed. Hume bhi toh yeh seekhne mein time laga tha. Pehle ek kaam karenge ki cadets ko crawling aur camouflage seekha dete hai phir rope climbing vagerah pe switch karenge.

K: Faizi aisa thodi hota hai.

Saying this Karan went away from there irritatedly and other two also went after him.

M(in mind) : Kya yaar Monu tune kitna disappoint kar diya usse. Usse kitni hopes thi ki atleast uska ek cadet toh yeh kar payega. He considers you as his best isliye usse kitni hope hai tujhse. You can’t disappoint him like this. Main kal tak yeh rope climbing seekh ke rahungi.

That night Monami was continuosly trying to climb the rope. She was trying and falling and this was continuing. This time when she climbed, she was able to climb really high but suddenly her legs slipped. She was about to fall but was held by one and only khadoos Shergill.