Hospital Diaries and Leap...

After half an hour from the operation, Karan was shifted to ICU. Since only one person was allowed inside, everyone decided to let Batra Ma'am stay with him, rest of them were there outside. SiMi were sleeping in sitting position with Monami 's head supported on Sid's shoulder and Sid's head on her head. Batra Sir along with Faizi was talking to the police officers who have came there. Sanju and Barkha were sitting opposite to SiMi. Barkha was busy on call with Koel telling her about Karan and Sanju was just looking at SiMi.

Unknowingly she had a warm smile seeing Sid sleeping peacefully. She furrowed her eyebrows when she saw Sid's sleep getting disturbed. She looked here and there only to see that light from the corridor, which was switched on just now, was hitting directly on his face. So she walked upto their seat and stood infront of his face, thus blocking the light. Again a smile adored her lips when she saw Sid smiling in sleep. She too was tired and was feeling sleepy but she didn't want to move from her place so that Sid can sleep comfortably. All this was not unnoticed by Barkha who had a small smile lingering on her lips but she choose to stay quiet not wanting to awkward Sanju.

After sometime, the lights in the corridor went off. She saw a staff member locking the storeroom. She then understood that it was him who had switched on the light for some work and now as he have left, she need not stand there. So she went to her seat and slept keeping her head on Barkha's lap who was fast asleep taking support of wall. Mr Batra and Faizi too after finishing the work settled themselves on the seat and dozed off.

Next Day,
500 hours...

Everyone were peacefully asleep when Karan started having flashes of his face off with Chirag and how he shot a bullet towards Monami. He started sweating and his breathing turned heavier. Next he woke up with a jolt screaming....

K: Mooooooonnnnnnaaaaammmmmmiiiiiiiiiii

Hearing his voice everyone woke up and entered the room. Mrs Batra was holding Karan supporting his shoulders with one hand while with other she was rubbing his back. There were stains of blood on his bandage. Because of getting up with a jolt, his wound was affected.

Everyone rushed to him and Monami said...

M: Karan relax. I am fine. Mujhe kuch nahi hua hai. You saved me.

Karan looked at her and took her in a hug, as trying to hide her in his embrace.

Monami was startled at this sudden hug. Time stopped for her and her heart started beating at the rate of 200 BPM. Her throat went dry she felt her cheeks heating up and butterflies started fluttering in her stomach.

Others present there were equally shocked but composed themselves. Sid cleared his throat after which Monami made Karan lie down properly. Then she sent everyone out and started changing his dressing.

Now Karan was back in his khadoos avtar and our Monu was in full on doctor mode.

M: Abhi kaisa feel kar rahe ho?

K: (with a straight face) I am perfectly fit and fine.

M: (sarcastically) Accha!! Shayad picnic manane hospital mein admit hue ho.

K: Look don't even try to be sarcastic with me ok. And mujhe vapas academy jana hai so please get me discharged.

M: Ek week tak tum bed se hil bhi nahi sakte. Abhi bas uthke baithe the toh wound bleed karne laga!

K: Oooo Rani Sahiba aap hongi apni riyasat ki rani lekin main aapke hukum pe chalne vala pyada nhi hoon. I am your trainer aur order dena mera jurisdiction hai.

M(with same attitude) : Aur main tumhari doctor hoon aur tumhare treatment se related har baat mera jurisdiction hai. Aur main tumhe ek week se pehle discharge nahi dene vali.