𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

"Is it that bad that you're not even saying anything?" Jaemin ask his older brother. "No, I was just awestruck. Are you sure you two aren't dating?" Jaehyun look back at him. "I said we're not. And she has the slightest interest to me. If you're that interested to her, date her"

"Are you sure I can date her? I mean, I like her. She's pretty, she's polite and she's so gentle. Just like my ideal type" Jaemin was surprise. He did not expect this kind of response from Jaehyun. And to tell the truth, Jaemin feels threatened. He has no spot in Sulwon right from the start but he felt threaten. "Do whatever you want"

Jaemin quickly shut his laptop and throw it in his bag gathering his other stuff as well. "I'll wait for my money" He stood up wearing his bag. "Are you sure you're gonna win tho? Why are you asking for the prize already?" Jaehyun frowns. "My instincts is telling me that we'll win. So, contact me as soon as possible"

"Text me!" He only wave his hand as reply exiting the campus Cafe. Jaemin sighs ruffling his hair in anger. Why can't he just say that he likes Sulwon? He's his only family. Who else is he supposed to say things like this? What's stopping him from saying whatever is in his heart?

"And for our stall, we sho-" Haechan halts when Jaemin enters the room. "Bro, where were you? We were just talking about what to do with our stall for the festival" Renjun greets. "Sorry, I was late. Please begin" Jaemin immediately sat beside Jeno. "For our stall, we're thinking of having a- what was it again, Jeno?"

"Fuck. Group blind date" Jeno cuss. "Right, group blind date. There should be three men waiting so that should be Jaemin, Jeno and none other than me" Haechan smiles by himself. "What about Renjun?" Jaemin ask away. "He's too hot headed to deal with girls. He'll distribute flyers and invite students to our stall"

"Having the Na Jaemin sitting an waiting for a woman, I'm sure we'll have a swarm of ladies" Haechan smiles in satisfaction. "We had to choice. We're lacking of money to have a mini restaurant stall" Jeno informs him. "Yeah, that's fine. It's alright"

"Jaemin, do you think you can ask Jaehyun to join us? I mean, he has no club. Having him will have ladies swarming our booth" Haechan lean on the table. "You said we need three, is he still necessary around?" He frowns. "Well, I figured I can't sit in. Renjun needs help. And I'm the president of the club, I can't let my member do the talking"

Jaemin sighs nodding. "I'll try contacting him" He took out his phone only to see a contact from a person he never expected to contact him. He jolts up making his chair make a screeching noise. "What's the matter?" Jeno ask.

Jaemin, are you busy? Can you give me a hand right now? Don't tell Jeno

"Nothing. I'll be back" Jaemin immediately run out of the club room. He sprint through the hallway, his hair flying up on his forehead as he pass across the people. Ignoring the people calling him to greet. As of now, his mind is all over Sulwon. Nowhere else. Just to the woman he wants to own.

"Nurse Yu, what happened to her?" Jaemin catch his breath, walking in the clinic. "You should talk to her. Tell her it's for her safety. I was the one who text you so...please" The middle age woman ask. "You know me?" He question. "Come on, I know everyone here. Go. I'll give you two privacy"

Jaemin push the curtain slightly open. He gulp as his eyes hit Sulwon's foot that has a bandage. A visible red mark were seen too. And Jaemin could swear, he wants to deny everything to what's really happening. "How did you know I'm here?" Sulwon greets. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Yeah, Nurse Yu said I could return to-"

"Sulwon, no" He shakes his head. "What no?" Sulwon ask. Jaemin sighs pulling a chair to sit. "Does it hurt?" He decided to take it slow. "It does, it bled but Nurse Yu stopped it" Sulwon nods. "What happened? Can you tell me? After all, I'm not a stranger anymore. Tell me"

"Well, we were practicing. I felt a cramp, well I thought it's a cramp but I fell and my bone- that's right, my bone crush" Jaemin sighs knowing it's all made up. "What really happened is what I'm asking" He hums. "She likes Jeno."

"Jeno?"

"Yes, I refuse to set her up with him but she suddenly did something I never imagine a human being will do. I guess I deserve this. I should have just set her up with Jeno" Sulwon deeply sigh. "Jaemin, what do I do?" Sulwon suddenly ask. "I can't dance anymore, don't I?"

Jaemin gulps holding the woman's hand. "I'll help you get through everything. Don't give up, you can start again" He assures. "That's a yes" Sulwon gulps the lump in her throat, her eyes stinging with tears. "I need to go" Sulwon force herself to stand only to fall back down.

Jaemin's heart sank and he immediately scoop the woman on his arm, carrying her in bridal style. "Where do we go?" He ask, only for the woman to snuggle her face on his neck. Jaemin's chest only tighten feeling wet tears on his neck. "Maybe a fresh air, hm?"

Jaemin took a deep breath setting Sulwon down on the chair located at the rooftop. He strip his thin jacket off. "Arms" He calls, Sulwon immediately lift her arms inserting her arms in his jacket. Jaemin pull the zipper up sitting beside Sulwon.

"Thank God the bleeding stops" He said breaking the engulfing silence around them. "Are you a biology student?" Sulwon ask away. "Yes, I'm gonna be a surgeon so don't get sick too much. I don't want to see in hospitals" He raps through his words. "If you keep acting like this, I might take it the wrong way" Sulwon look at him. "What?"

"I might think that you really like me"

Jaemin open to his mouth to say something when Jaehyun hits his head. Retrieving from his decision to confess, he just shrug. "I'm just a gentleman, that's all" He says ignoring the cold he's feeling. "That's right, your future girlfriend will be so lucky" Sulwon sighs. "Are you feeling okay now? I know it won't go away right away but somehow, do you feel okay?"

"Jaemin, I've been doing gymnast for over 8 years. I don't think in an hour, I could let it go right away" Sulwon states. "I know but what I'm asking is, because of my presence, do you feel somehow okay?" He raise a brow. "No, I don't feel okay"

"What?"

"It hurts cause I feel like it's only me feeling this way"

Jaemin fidget his fingers looking away. He gulps down the lump in his throat. "I thought we're only joking?" He cheers. "I thought too. Forget it, forget I said it" Sulwon force a smile. "It was a joke, right?" Tell me it's not. "Of course! Why would I like you? We just met!"

Jaemin open his mouth to speak when the door burst open. It revealed some men in black followed by a woman in black expensive dress. Jaemin stood up recognizing the woman. Lee Jeno's mother. "Sulwon! My daughter, are you alright?" The woman rush to Sulwon. "Mom!" Sulwon cries, her tears fell more than she was with Jaemin.

"Ma'am, I think it's best you schedule her surgery now. Her foot is in bad state" He butt in. "Oh Jaemin, you're here. Thank you, I will. Hey! What are you all doing?! Hel-" The older was cut off by another figure rushing in. "Mark! You're here"

"Yes, I heard what happened to Sulwon. Sulwon, let's go. Let's go to the hospital" Mark was fast to wrap his jacket around Sulwon's waist and scoop her up in his arm. "Na Jaemin? I'll see you after, thank you" Jaemin just nod as Mark carry Sulwon out. "Uhm we should go! See you around Jaemin!" Mrs. Lee calls. Jaemin just bow as response.

Left out. Jaemin felt left out. How could he even confess his feelings for Sulwon when the people around her were so out of his league? Starting from Mark Lee, that man sure has everything. As for Jaemin, he got nothing. Nothing to brag for.

What's there to brag anyways? His achievement?

"Useless"