𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

"What's wrong? I can feel you" Sulwon questions, her bare back laying on Jaemin's bare chest as they sat in the bath tub together. "I talked to Jeno" Just four words and Sulwon understands everything. "How did it go?"

"He said he never went in the operation room, is he that manipulative?" Jaemin push his wet hair back as he shut his eyes close. "And yet you still want him in your team? Look for someone else, Jeno rejected your offer already" She look out the glass window. "I really want him with me, Sulwon. He was my friend throughout college. Maybe he look at me as his competitor but I don't. I want him achieve things with me"

Sulwon gulp facing the male, her bare shoulders appearing in his sight as the lights behind shine through his eyes. "Are you frustrated?" Tho her question caught Jaemin off guard, Jaemin nods. "Come here" Jaemin lift his hand up from the water. With her trembling hand, she let Jaemin pull her closer to him.

A pile of goosebumps run through her veins when Jaemin close the gap between his lips and her neck. "I'm so frustrated right now, will you help me?" Jaemin ask, pecking her wet neck. "Hm?" Jaemin adds. Sulwon nods, her eyes shut close. "I need words." The male demands. "I....I'll help you"

"They said shower sex is uncomfortable, we have to find out about that since it's not scientifically proven" Jaemin grin hoisting his girlfriend up on his lap, his sinful hand sculpting her curves. "Jaemin, we have to be careful. We're still young" Sulwon said, her arms around the male's neck. "I'm a doctor. I know which part to touch and where to do it." Jaemin shut his eyes, placing a soft kiss on her neck, making her crane it to give the male access.

"Don't stress too much" Sulwon stares at the male's pretty features. His cheeks tainted pink from the cold and his eyes hazy. The male did not answer her but land his lips on hers. She immediately kiss the male back, the dominance switching over to the males side. Jaemin gather her hair in his one hand, while the other pull her closer, arms around her waist.

The kiss was calm yet full of lust. Jaemin was taking his time into claiming her. His hot tongue glazing over her privacy. It was lewd and hot. She felt her body heating up before Jaemin unclasp their lips together. "Kiss me" Jaemin mumbles pushing some wet strands of her hair away.

This time, it's Sulwon's turn to run her thumb over Jaemin's pale skin. The male automatically close his eyes when her thumb reach his eyes. "I miss you" She cries, tightly hugging the male. Jaemin deeply chuckles, hugging her back. "The five years was hell" She mumbles which Jaemin respond with another chuckle.

It doesn't took long when Jaemin carry her back to the room, her bare back hitting the soft mattress with the male hovering over her. "Jaemin, are we really doing it?" She ask, her hand not leaving the male's feature. "We can do it another time if you don't want. I'm fine, I can take care of it." Jaemin replied. "No, let's do it." She shakes her head.

Sulwon lost count of how many has she ask Jaemin to stop pushing her by roughly throwing his mark of ownership on her neck. Her mind were all over the place while Jaemin's other hand were rubbing her thighs, making her lost her sanity more than she has lost it. "Jaemin..." She moans out. "Spread your legs" Jaemin whispers.

Not feeling a move from her, Jaemin voluntarily push her legs apart. A short gasp escape her mouth when she felt a hand on her bare folds. "This will hurt" Jaemin whispers, letting her hold onto him for support. "Tell me if you can't take it" Jaemin adds before pushing a finger in her. Her legs shook, the feeling was new to her and she felt like she's learning new things at the age of 23.

A moan escape her lips when Jaemin add another digit, seeing her adjust to the digit, Jaemin pump his fingers making Sulwon insane. "It hurts!" She cries, holding tight on Jaemin for support. "Shh. It will be fine" Jaemin assures, fastening his pace. "Jaemin...no" She shakes her head, meeting Jaemin's eyes. "Shh. It's okay. I'm here" The male assures landing a kiss on her forehead.

Sulwon move her lips along the male while he unwrap a picket — a condom — Jaemin slides the material in his length before gripping on Sulwon's legs. "Sulwon, this will hurt. Like real hell but you have to bear it, alright?" Jaemin warns, positioning himself. "What?" She mumbles out of horror as she spot Jaemin's size. She knew Jaemin was not ordinarily small but she never expect it to be so big. "It won't fit" She calls in horror. "It will. You have to relax, alright?"

"Fuck. Calm down, you're squeezing me" Jaemin lays his forehead on her for support. "It hurts" She cries, holding tightly on Jaemin's biceps. "You're fine. It's okay. Sulwon, look at me. Look at me!" Jaemin panics, her tears falling nonstop. "You're fine. Please calm down"

Jaemin woke up exactly 10am. He stretch his limbs turning to Sulwon who was asleep. A soft smile came across his lips before he quietly push the blanket off him. He put on his shorts when a stained caught his attention. A frown develop on his face before he lift the blanket covering Sulwon's figure. Thankfully, the female did not stir awake.

"You lost your innocence" He mumbles covering Sulwon again and running his way to the living room. Walking over to the telephone, he dials the front table. "Hello, may I request toiletries?" He calls. "Room 6970. Thank you" He ends the call, walking over the couch.

Jaemin simply pull on a plain white shirt before walking over to the door to get the toiletries he requested. "Thank you" He bows shutting the door. Jaemin grab the towel, walking in the room again. Sulwon remains in her position so Jaemin walk in the bathroom, wetting the towel.

"Hey, wake up. We have to go before 12" He softly calls Sulwon. "What time is it?" Sulwon mumbles. "It's 11. Come" Jaemin softly pulls Sulwon up to sit. "You bled" He mumbles, wiping the still wet stain. "Is it a bad thing?" Sulwon ask. "No, it's normal. Specially, it's your first. You're fine"

"Are you sure?" Sulwon narrowed her eyes. Jaemin scoffs, letting out a laugh. "I'm sure. It's a skin that cause you to bleed. It's normal after first sex" He answers standing up. "Let's go. We have to eat before checking out"

"Is it good here?" Jaemin ask taping the pain patch on Sulwon's lower back. "Yeah, that's good." She nods dropping her shirt back down. "Did I go too hard? Should I schedule you a check-up?" Jaemin ask helping Sulwon wear her own jacket. "I'm fine. It will be gone in less than a week" She shakes her head getting off the bed.

Arriving at the buffet, her and Jaemin walk over to a chair, a meal is already serve on the table. "Eat up" Jaemin calls. She nods digging in. "Excuse me" Jaemin said, she nods as Jaemin answer a call. "Hello?"

"A party? When?" Jaemin mumbles while Sulwon focus on her food. "Okay then. We'll be there" Jaemin ends the short call. "Sulwon, are busy tomorrow night?" Jaemin ask, digging in as well. "Tomorrow night? I don't think so, why?" She frowns. "Haechan is throwing a party. His business profit went up. It's a celebration" Jaemin explain. "Really? We should go then"

"You know Haechan?"

"Through Jeno" She shrug. "Really? How come you don't know me when we were in college?" Jaemin frowns. "I know you. You're always ranking" She deadpan. "No, that was because we met already. You did not even meet Haechan back in college" Jaemin rumbles. "Are you jealous?"

"I am"

"Wow. You said that casually" She wows.  "I mean, I'm a nobody in university but still" Jaemin shortly speaks. "Jaemin, it's doesn't matters whether I know you or not. You're my boyfriend" She explains. "That's right" Jaemin chuckles turning back to his food. "Anyway, Sulwon listen" She hum as reply.

"Song Shiwon. I don't like him"

"I don't like him either." She shakes her head. "No, I want you to not interact with him anymore. I'm afraid he'll use you against me. He's a manipulator, isn't he?" Jaemin narrowed his eyes. "It's too obvious, right? You even notice it" Sulwon chuckles. "So he is? He does look like one but that's not the main objective! Don't be friends with him anymore" The male shrug. "Why not? I'm not part of the hospital. I have nothing to do with your fight with him. My advice is.."

"Shiwon is nothing compare to you, I don't see why you're paying attention to him"