𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾

"What are you wearing?" Jaemin ask away spotting Sulwon entering her own room, which Jaemin occupied already, in her white silky night gown. "It's my room. I even sleep here naked" Sulwon shrug walking over to her dresser. "Are you seducing me? I'm tired from the flight"

"I'm not but if you feel seduced by me, that's great" Sulwon shrug brushing her tangled hair. "I thought I'll come back with you having a tattoo, guess tattoos are not your thing" Jaemin sighs closing his eyes for a little but opening it right away only to see Sulwon now standing in front of him. "What? You surprise me"

"Do you want to see a tattoo?"

"I'll show you" Sulwon look down on him. "You have one?" Jaemin sat up. "I do." Sulwon replied, eyes still on him. "Show me." He grin. Sulwon nods pulling her gown up. "What are you doing?" Jaemin panics only to see a small tattoo on the woman's stomach. It was too small that Jaemin won't be able to spot it unless he's near. A red snake. "When did you get this?"

"About 4 months ago. For fun" Sulwon shrug. "Wear your clothes now. I saw it already" Jaemin calls, covering his pants with the blanket. "Don't you like it?" Sulwon ask wearing her clothes again. "I like it. I never thought you have a wild side" Jaemin admits as Sulwon sat beside him. "Do you want to see more?"

"I said I'm tired." Jaemin close his eyes pulling the female close to him. "We're 25 already but we haven't got laid yet. It's too bad" Sulwon sighs, wrapping an arm on Jaemin's flat stomach. "Stop thinking about it and sleep" Jaemin replied, his palm covering his forming tent. "I need to ask you something" Sulwon sat up making Jaemin open his eyes. "What is it?"

"Do you think you can have a change of mind and not put Jeno as your assistant?"

"Why? What's wrong with Jeno?" Jaemin replied. "He hates you. There is a huge possibility that he could do you dirty. Specially in the operation room" Sulwon explains. Jaemin sighs sitting up. "I know" He respond. "What?"

"But Jeno is smart. We can help each other. Although I'll be too wary of him, I'm sure Jeno won't put his anger on me while operating someone's life. Trust me on this, Sulwon. I know what I'm doing" Jaemin held the females hand. "I trust you but Jeno, I don't trust him. Please look for someone else, not him. He looks at you as his competitor. He will try to steal a spot from you."

"I don't care. As long as I have you."

"Listen to me, please. Don't get Jeno" Sulwon pleads, repeating her words. "I will get Jeno. And I will handle him myself. As for you, focus on your work and always remember that your boyfriend is a surgeon. That way, you'll know that I have a proper job and that I can take care of you, so is myself." Jaemin assures. "You'll regret not listening to me"

"Maybe I will, but trust me on this."

Next day came right away, Sulwon stand by the counter island trying to make a meal for Jaemin who's still asleep. Or so she thought. Sulwon tense up as she hears footsteps behind her. "Wow~ are you trying to mess up your kitchen? Give me" Jaemin snatch the spatula on her hand.

"What do you want for breakfast? Heavy or light?" Jaemin ask away. "I want canadian breakfast. Cook me what you always eats" Sulwon lean on the counter. "Sulwon, I don't eat breakfast there. Shall we not eat?" Jaemin jokes. "You don't?" She raise a brow approaching the male. "Is this why you're so thin?"

"Did I get thinner? I gain weight" Jaemin question. "Well yeah, your frame look wide but to me you look like all bones." She claims. Jaemin chuckles turning the stoves off. "I'm healthy. I'm a doctor, I should know whether there's something wrong with me or not. Don't be too worried. I'm fine" Jaemin assures. A smile plastered on his pretty face. "Whatever. Forget it, I don't feel like having breakfast"

"Then I'll get ready. See you later. And no men other than me, alright? I love you!"

Jaemin exits his car, slamming ghe door close and beginning to enter the hospital by the entrance at the parking lot. He stumble upon some doctors which he believe is older than him. He just bows to whoever passes him as he made his way to Professor Gong's office.

"Late already at your first day?" The older greets, throwing a doctor's gown on him which he catches right away. "This is not the right way to greet someone, Mr. Gong" Jaemin shake his head wearing the gown. "Let's go. You have to meet the nurse and the..I mean, the staffs. That include everyone, even the higher up" Mr. Gong rush out of the office. Jaemin nods following the older.

"You'll mostly operate VIP customer so the hospital prepare an office for you" Mr. Gong constructed. "Yeah? I prepare doing my work with trauma patients. Give my supposedly position to someone else" He states entering the lift with the older. "You're given a position where you can showcase your talent more than you're thinking. Don't refuse something I kept empty for 5 years"

"I don't know if I should feel thankful towards but sure, thanks for saving that spot but please remember that I did not ask you to—" Jaemin immediately protect himself as the older threaten to hit him. "Just thank you. Say thank you" Mr. Gong sighs loudly. "Thank you, then"

"But I'm serious, put me in the trauma patients. Or I could work on both. I'm fine with it" He shrug, his eyes set on the rising number of floor on top of the wall. "You'll have no time, how will you please your girlfriend then?" Mr. Gong raise a brow. "I'm good at multi-tasking. Don't worry about my love life and get married already. You're not getting any younger"

"I'm not marrying someone, I don't plan to"

"Why?" He frowns, facing the man. "I'm a doctor" Mr. Gong sighs. "Being a doctor means you have to save the sick and pour all your time on work. Sure, having a woman waiting for you to go home is nice, but not for a doctor who barely go home" Mr. Gong adds, pouring all his feelings in his words. "That's why I advise you Jaemin, choose one position"

"Choose more than one and you'll lose someone important to you"

"No, Sulwon won't leave me. She promise me" He swallow his words. His insecurities and anxiety that what if Sulwon leaves him. What will he do? He can't imagine living without an inspiration. His woman. "Is that so?"

Jaemin exits the lift with the older, the director's presence were notice by the employee. They walk without stopping until they reach the VIP section. "Hello, Director Gong" The guards bows. "Starting now, Mr. Na Jaemin here is a new surgeon under the VIP section. Please organize his office and get his verification ready" Mr. Gong slid his card on the sensor, the door opens right away so they step in.

"Are you confident?"

Jaemin raise a brow at the question. "What do you mean, Doctor....Song?" He reads the senior's name on the lab gown he's wearing. "In your medical skills." Doctor Song Shiwon grin. Jaemin scoffs knowing where the talk is going. "I think you should find it out yourself" He chuckles, towering over the man who's only about an inch shorter than him. Which is probably unnoticeable by the crowd. "What?"

"You should watch me, to know whether I'm a skilled doctor or not. After all, I did my residency in Vancouver. I guess that's not enough proof that I am smart" He grin, letting his provocation take its way than his anger. "Do you have a spot that you're threaten someone could take over? Probably to me" He adds, annoying the older more. "Do you know what they call me, Dr. Na?"

"Tell me, I'm really curious what kind of title you really have" Jaemin smirks. "I'm the youngest doctor to ever operate on a VIP patients, how's that?" Shiwon brags. "That's great! But, I have no slightest interest into stealing your title. It's not even a good title. What the fuck?" He cuss, putting on the ID he got earlier for him. "Oh, I'm so rude. I did not to introduce myself properly"

"Hello, I'm Na Jaemin. A surgeon and my facility is at the VIP section. Nice to meet you, Song Shiwon." He introduces himself. "I'm under the VIP section too. Stop acting like you're the only doctor there. What I know is, what if the director put you in my team? We should get along to save the patient" Shiwon chuckles. "Is that so?" He raise a brow. "That's bad. I am to make my own team tho. I thought the great Song Shiwon was really indeed a skilled surgeon"

"I guess rumor does go around fast that it reach Vancouver."