𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

"Jaemin, you're drunk" Jaemin open his eyes retrieving his head from leaning on Sulwon's shoulder. The cold breeze of the campus welcoming his numbness. "How did I get here?" He hoarsely asks. "Uhm I was here when you suddenly enter, all drunk so I have no choice but to sit you here"

"Oh, we're at the practice room" He ruffle his hair. "Yes, the festival ended 2 hours ago. You were out for an hour" She answers. "I'm gonna get you something to drink so you can sober up" Sulwon stood up. Maybe it's the alcohol but Jaemin stops Sulwon from going. He circle his arm around the woman's petite waist and he snuggle his face on her shirt. "Don't leave"

"What? I'm just gonna get you something to drink" Sulwon replied. "No, I don't want anything. Don't go" He tighten his grip around Sulwon. "I'm not leaving, you are" With the woman's words, he look up standing on his feet. Towering over Sulwon. "What did you say?"

"I was trying to forget about me leaving, why are you putting it up?" He frowns, his thick brows almost meeting. "What? Oh, I'm sorry." Sulwon tuck her hair on her ear. "No, don't tuck your hair. People will see your neck" He untangled Sulwon's hair. "Jaemin, you're spitting nonsense. Should I call Haechan to get you?"

"Sulwon, are you drunk?"

"Not me, you" Sulwon respond. "Then, make sure to not forget this tomorrow. Or even the next day" He said closing the gap between them. His huge palm resting on the woman's cheek as he close the gap on their mouth. He took all the courage he have and subconsciously kiss Sulwon. He could tell Sulwon was surprise but eventually, she kiss him back.

Getting the approval, he deepen the kiss. Every kiss were filled with feelings. If he can't say what he feels, maybe he should show it by his act. His mouth engulf Sulwon's like their lips were made for each other to collide. The kiss was passionate and long.

He broke the kiss to let Sulwon catch her breath which Sulwon did. Her chest moving up and down. "Sulwon, I like you so much" He mumbles closing the gap between them again. Again, he took the dominance over his side. His kisses engulfing Sulwon's. Their breath mixing together and his feelings going in between.

Sulwon woke up an hour ago but still, she stays lie down on her bed. Staring at the ceiling. The kiss never left her head. In fact, she barely had any sleep. Na Jaemin really has a huge effect on her. He just confess to her. After kissing her!

"Sulwon, aren't you going to class?" Huji ask, getting ready for the first period. "Huji, can you throw that black gift for me?" She ask. "Why? You haven't open it and it seems expensive" Huji frowns. "Do you want it? You can have it" She turn her back on Huji, facing the wall beside her. "No, if your admirer see me holding it they'll attack me. Are you sure you want to throw it?"

"....yes"

Sulwon drag her feet in the hall. It was yet another gathering of everyone in the campus. Which means, Jaemin will also be present. When they enter the hall, all chair were almost occupied so they had to walk to the front to sit. "Sulwon, here" A voice called. Not recognizing the voice, she mutter a sorry sitting beside Jisung who sat beside Chenle.

"Huji, since when did you become so ugly?" Chenle greets earning a smack from Huji. "What's wrong? You seem tired" Jisung nudge her. "I am tired." She said following it up with a yawn. "I heard we're having a hiking trip" Jisung said. "Hiking? Suddenly?"

"Yes, there's a prize money. 1,000 dollars." Jisung answers. "That's a big amount" She mumbles. "Yes, that's why I'm sure everyone will participate" The male replied, Sulwon nods agreeing. "How many steps do you think it is if you are to climb a mountain?" She ask. "Steps? Probably approximately...a hundred thousand? Not sure"

The said meeting last for whole hour before almost everyone jolt up running out of the hall. Sulwon calmly walk with Huji, Jisung and Chenle. Trying to get out as the hall were pack with students pushing each other. "I bet the gym is pack right now, don't you think so?" Jisung raise his voice so they could hear him. "Of course, the prize money can even pay my rent"

Jaemin exits the guidance building, he ended up not attending the meeting at the hall. Instead, he fix all the papers needed for his residency. "Jaemin, I knew I can see you here" Mr. Gong approach him, a woman probably of Jaemin's age beside him. "Hello"

"Oh, Jooyeong this is Jaemin. He will come with us to Vancouver. Jaemin, this is Jooyeong, she's 2 years older than you so she's your senior. I hope you two will get along" Mr. Gong states. "So, you're the infamous Na Jaemin. It's pleasure to meet you" Jooyeong held her hand out. "Hello, I'm Jaemin" Jaemin formally introduces himself. "No need to be formal. Talk to me casually"

"Then, Jaemin, would you like to come with us?" Jaemin raise a brow, a sign of confusion. "To the lab. Have you done your medical check up yet? I should be able to do it for you" Mr. Gong ask. "Ah right. The-" He stops himself as his phone made a noise. "Girlfriend?"

"No, it was from the campus. Let's go." He throw his phone in his pocket. "Jooyeong, let's go" Mr. Gong lead them to another building. Jaemin quietly trail behind the older, getting stare at every time he would make eye contact to someone. It's always hard for him. He always gather attention he never ask for.

Jaemin enters the room with Jooyeong and Mr. Gong. However, not even taking more steps. He spots Sulwon at the bed, getting check up by the school nurse. "Nurse Yu, we're gonna have to use your office. Some important papers needed for our aspiring Doctors" Mr. Gong chuckles. "Go on, feel free to use any equipments"

"What's wrong with her?" Jaemin ask grabbing the attention of everyone in the room. "Why don't you try finding out, Jaemin?" Mr. Gong challenges. Without saying a word, Jaemin took off his bag placing it on the couch and walking towards Sulwon. "I don't study bones but I think her ankle is permanently...how do I call it? Disable. It's in her ligament"

"If you don't study bones, how did you know that?" Jooyeong ask, surprise by what she witness. "I just guess it. We study parts of the bones in biology" Jaemin shrug. "Let's go then, you're boring. Too smart" Mr. Gong shakes his head entering the room. "Says the man who finish biology in 2 years" Nurse Yu mumbles. "What?"

"Just go" Nurse Yu shoo him away. "Sulwon, wait for me outside" He said wearing his bag again. "Okay" Sulwon merely nods. Jaemin nods as well entering the room Jooyeong and Mr. Gong enters.

"Your height?" Mr. Gong look up, adjusting his glasses. A lab gown on his figure. "Last time I check, I was at 175" He answers. "Stand straight" Jooyeong said getting up on a chair to measure his height. "You grew. He's 177cm" Jooyeong said, Mr. Gong nods taking notes. "Your weight, now"

"I'm 60kg" He answers leaning on the table. "You're thin for a 177cm male?" Mr. Gong look up on him. "Huh? I guess?" He mumbles. "Work on your weight and maybe hit the gym sometimes." The older said. "Why? Is there a specific weight for a surgeon?" He raise a brow. "The Hospital in Vancouver is very busy, no surgeon will survive in your weight" Jooyeong butt in.

"Is that so? Okay, I'll try working out" He said, without assurance. "You, you don't like moving do you?" Mr. Gong asks. "I guess you could say that. I'm rather a calm person" He nods. "Hit the gym for 5 weeks. After that, we'll measure your body." Mr. Gong said making Jaemin nods.

"Mr. Gong—" Before Jaemin could finish the older interrupted him. "Call me professor. I'm your professor now" His professor calls. "Right, Professor Gong, can we continue tomorrow? Someone is waiting for me outside" He ask wearing his bag in a rush. "Fine, come back here tomorrow. I'll wait for you"

"Yes, thank you"

"Dongsaeng, I like you" A senior, Sulwon's senior held a bouquet of flower in front of her. Sulwon scrunch her nose feeling an itch and eventually, she sneezes. "Move it away already" Jaemin step in front of her pushing the flower away from her. "I'm allergy to Tulips"

"Is that so? I didn't know..." Her senior mumbles. "Sulwon, let's go" Jaemin eyed her. She immediately nods fastening her pace with Jaemin. "You're allergy to Tulips?" Jaemin ask handing her his handkerchief. "Yes" She nods wiping her nose. "Then, what kind of flower do you like?"

"I like daisy"