𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝖾𝗇

"You sure you got everything ready?" Jaehyun ask examining the two luggage and three backpacks. "I think? I can't bring anything liquid" Jaemin replied zipping a bag close. "You better return my luggage with something expensive" Jaehyun smiles at the younger. "No! I have to prepare money for Sulwon"

"God. Sulwon here, Sulwon that. You're a simp" Jaehyun sighs, a smile visible on his face. "What is she studying, by the way?" Jaehyun adds. "Journalism." Jaemin answers pulling a jacket up and slipping his arms in. "I need to go out. I'm leaving early tomorrow so I should at least spend a bit of time with Sulwon"

"Sure go ahead, lover boy"

Jaemin enters the elevator, pressing the lobby. Yesterday was his last day at the dormitory so he has to do his packing in the apartment Jaehyun has bought. It was small but enough for the both of them. Not like he has to live in a huge place. There's only the two of them, no one else.

"Where are you?" He ask at the phone. "I'm getting off the taxi right now. You'll like what I prepare for you" Sulwon reeked, followed by steps which Jaemin is sure from the woman herself. "What?" He frowns. "Hint; Victoria secret" Sulwon teases. "No way, you did not, right?" His heart beats rapidly. "Hmm I may or may not. I don't know? You wait for it?"

"Sulwon, I swear to God if I don't control myself" He warns. "Then don't. Jaemin, I'm ready" Jaemin just sighs ruffling his hair in frustration. "I'm not! I don't want to do it unless we're living under the same roof" He claims. "Relax. I'm hanging up, see you"

"Fuck" Jaemin look down on the visible Pyramid on his pants. Jaemin sighs getting rid of his tuck shirt and covering his bulge. It's not that he don't want to do it. He's done it with several women, just a one night stand. And he knew Sulwon is not just a one night stand. He wants more with her. And with him leaving tomorrow, it will come out like that. Nothing else.

"You're really wearing something under there" Jaemin sighs out seeing the woman in hoodie and loose pants. "Come on, it's not like this is your first time seeing a woman's body and is wearing a sexy lingerie" Sulwon claims. "It's not but it will be my first time seeing you wearing one"

"Then, imagine me just wearing my attire while performing. We wears short stuffs, I'm sure you know that" Sulwon shrug. "I do. And you look so damn sexy wearing one. I can't believe you ask to meet me at night just to give me a personal fan service" Jaemin grin. "It's not a fan service, it's being my boyfriend's privilege" Sulwon chuckles. "Let's go, I'm getting excited"

"Shall we go to a hotel?"

"You said you have no money!"

"I can pay for one night"

Next day came fast and Jaemin found himself entering the plane. His last moment with Sulwon was indeed memorable. They did not do anything but they spent the whole night together. Laughing and bidding goodbye. It was hard, to be honest. So hard that Jaemin kept tearing up.

"The flight will be around 10 hours, you should sleep or review this" Mr. Gong who was sat beside him handed him a pile of paper. "This is a freshman quiz." He look up. "It's hard, how did you answer this when you were freshman? It's not on the reviewers" The older enquire. "Stock knowledge?"

"Stock knowledge, you're saying? No one with stock knowledge will be able to answer everything and get a score 80%" Mr. Gong snaps. "Well..me. I got 87%" He replied, leaning his head on the chair he's sitting at. "You're really unbelievable. Is any of your family a doctor?"

"As far as I remember, my father. He's a Surgeon. My Mom well she's a dermatologist. Don't know how we fall into lack of money but yeah" He explains sighing, his eyes set on his phone where he has Sulwon as his wallpaper. "Where are they, then?" Mr. Gong adds. "Mom's dead" He casually answers. "My Dad, I don't know and I don't have any plan on finding him"

"I'm sleeping. Stop talking to me, old man"

Perhaps, he got too comfortable and those words escape his lips mindlessly. He was expecting a nag but nothing came so he thought maybe it's fine. However, not even taking 5 minutes, he open his eyes again. "I'm sorry, that came out unexpectedly" He apologized. "It's okay. All my students talk to me like that, I'm glad you're comfortable with me now"

"So, should I keep talking to you like that?"

"Hey, just because I like you and you have a bright future ahead doesn't mean you can have the privilege to talk to me like that" Mr. Gong nags. "You said it's fine, old man" He repeats only to get a smack on the head. "Gosh, I can't even get rid of him." Mr. Gong mentally cries. "Don't cry too much, you'll get wrinkles. I mean, you have loads already but still" He teases one last time before closing his eyes.

"This guy, really"

Exactly 11 hours later, Jaemin walk out of the airport with Mr. Gong and Jooyeong. He push his cart with all his might as a car pull up beside them. "This is your car?" Jaemin raise a brow in surprise. "You're rich more than I expected" Jaemin adds loading his luggages in. "I guess, he's comfortable with you now." Jooyeong smiles. "He kept saying that"

"Just how long will it take till he speaks like that to you, I can't wait"

"Yeah, we arrive 2 hours ago. We had dinner, how about you?" Jaemin ask, his back lied down on his bed. "Bro, you're 3 hours behind. It's 11pm here, of course I had dinner" Sulwon claims. "Really? I'm starting my residency tomorrow" Jaemin yawns. "Sleep now. I have an interview tomorrow" Sulwon respond. "For what?"

"My internship. It's a famous magazine company. I'll see you tomorrow, bye"

Next day came fast, Jaemin woke up exactly at 7am. He simply throw on a white long sleeve blouse and a black trouser. Jaemin walk out of the room he's occupying, the same time Jooyeong walk out of her room which is just across his. "You look nice?"

"I look nice whatever I wear"

Jaemin casually walk down the stairs, Jooyeong following him behind. He's glad that he got use to the change of pace right away. Well, he was ready. So is his body. Maybe, his mind too? "Did you have a good sleep?" Mr. Gong ask, in his usual clothes making it so new for Jaemin. "Yes, Professor Gong" Jooyeong answers. "How about you, Jaemin?"

"My back hurts, I need a new cushion"

"What?" Both of the older let out. "Oh? I shouldn't be honest?" Jaemin raise a brow. "Never mind, I'll change fast. We should head to the hospital" The older turn his heel entering a huge room. "I'm hungry" He mumbles grabbing a toast. "Are you always like this?"

"Me? No, I'm just comfortable around Mr. Gong" He shrug. "I'm surprised. I thought, you're the typical cold blooded guy" Jooyeong softly smiles at him. "I'm not. My life is just sad" He shrugs stabbing the fruit on the table and eating it. "Now that I think about it, some lint of surgeon in the hospital looks a lot like you"

"What is this? The world is so small that I would stumble upon my old man here? No way" He snaps followed by his phone ringing. "Sulwon? Isn't it 4am there?" He ask stepping out of the living room and standing by the door. "Yes, I need to wake up at 5. I have an interview, didn't I said it?" The woman replied from the other line, followed by the rustling of a blanket. "Really? Good luck then. Don't flirt with your co-worker"

"I won't. And most of them are like....35? Bro, I'm 20" Sulwon gasp. The sound of water follows his ear right away. "Uhm Sulwon, I have to go. I'm going to the hospital right now" He hurriedly respond. "Oh okay! Good luck! Don't flirt with the surgeons there! They're probably 60 or more, right?"

"As old as Mr. Gong. I'm going, see you" He chuckles. "Okay! See you! Call me, okay?" Sulwon cheers. "Yes, I will. Bye" Jaemin smiles ending the call. "Shall we go?" Mr. Gong and Jooyeong follows him out. "Let's go"

"Was that your girlfriend?"