Ex into marriage - Jimin

Jungkook's POV

We had a pretty low key beach wedding mostly just my family and friends. My wife Y/N who invited more people than me for sure. She even invited her ex-boyfriend Jimin. I didn't know exactly how I felt about that at the time but I acted accepting and being fine with it because I knew they remained close friends. There were about 80 people at the wedding ceremony including Jimin. I didn't paid much mind the day of the wedding because it was such as big day and my mind was obviously racing because of the wedding night. I get pretty excited upon this as I usually am so I just wanted all of this greetings and stuff to stop and I could be alone with my wife. 

Jimin was friendly to me but throughout the wedding reception I noticed Jimin would constantly be talking to Y/N and when he wasn't talking to her he would be looking in her general direction. I mean Y/N and I were married now, it's not like he had any shot at all. So, at the time I started to think maybe I was just being a little too paranoid, even if it was slightly annoying. Jimin came alone to the wedding though which I thought was just a tad weird that he didn't bring a date.

-

My wife and I stayed in a fancy waterfront hotel that night. It was the best time I have ever experienced accompanies by the best lingerie I have ever seen on her heavenly body. Y/N doesn't need anything but to be herself to seduce me. She is naturally seductive and manages too get a lot of attention from boys and even girls which I don't like.

Not. Even. A. Bit. Though she was never unfaithful which just seems like that way but I can't trust others or to be specific him when it comes to my wife. Jimin is been my mind all day and I just want to plunge onto him and take those eyes out of his socket, as he had eye fucked my wife on our wedding day. I am a man and I know what happens when you see a truly awestruck girl like Y/N who is now my wife and her ex.

-

The next day after the honeymoon we went back home. A couple people who didn't make the wedding came by the house to congratulate us and drop off gifts. Surprisingly or maybe not Jimin stopped by as well. Y/N and I have been recently moved into a new house together and Jimin claim to have stopped by to check out her new place and to drop off his gift that He didn't get to give us yesterday. He handed us well Y/N specifically an envelope and a little footlong teddy bear holding a heart. On the heart was our initials which I actually found to be a nice thoughtful gift.

We gave Jimin a tour of the house and he stayed for a beer but after that he said he better be get going and congratulated us before leaving, but too mention not to give a kiss on my wife's cheek ignoring my presence fully and my arm around her slim waist.

Inside the envelope was a card and a hundred dollars. As nice as I thought the gifts were I still believe he had some serious feelings for Y/N and I asked her to ease back on the friendship a little bit. She being she as an innocent beauty couldn't see what I saw though apparently she swore up and down that they were very close friends and that there were no feelings left either side.

-

As I enter my room from our adjoining bathroom I saw Y/N putting the teddy bear next to some other gifts on our dressers

As I enter my room from our adjoining bathroom I saw Y/N putting the teddy bear next to some other gifts on our dressers. She wore this amazing looking coffee bean brown colour small night wear and looked as amazing as she could ever be. The lights were dim, the scented candles made her maleficently hot and this scene had already set my mood so what are we waiting for? I practically launched onto her throwing my towel on the way and we bounced up on the bed with me hovering over her, listening to her soft giggles.

I was about to lean in for a streamy kiss but then I heard this weird noise. I couldn't put my finger on what it was but it sounded like a small electrical component. I looked around for my phone and found it was on my nightstand. I chalked it up to being a vibration from a text notification.

We had the sex and it lasted for like half an hour. We being all steamy and naughty whispers so dirty things to each other made me harder every time I cum and we have to do it again and again until we were just tired and cuddled up against each other. She being a baby did something or the other every now and then like looking upto me, drawing circles on my chest, changing into more comfortable position etc. I kissed her lovingly on her forehead, I once again brought up Jimin asking if he texted her since the day before.

She said he has and I got a little annoyed naturally. I strictly repeated myself saying I don't want her talking to him anymore. She got a little mad at me for accusing her of being interested in him at all. I assured her he was still interested in her why else would he stick around in his ex's life like this. She got back at me with her assurance that she doesn't view him romantically at all and that she broke up with him for a reason. She followed this with she will ease back on her contact with him. I apologise for coming at her like that and we went to sleep.

-

The next day when I got home from work Y/N exclaimed that Jimin randomly blocked her on Instagram and when she texted him asking what's wrong he replied what do you care, I heard the things you said. When she tried texting back saying what he was talking about, she saw he blocked her number now too. I wondered if maybe she butt dialed him on her phone while we had that conversation the previous next. But when she checked her call history his name wasn't there. I wasn't angry though, him blocking her meant I was right.

He did still have feelings and now he'd be gone. That night while in bed we talked about it some more then I heard the little electronic vibrating sound again. I didn't knew why but I looked at the teddy bear on the dresser then I got up and went to pick it up and my heart dropped. I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and started to tear the bear open. Y/N realised it immediately too the inside of the bear's head was a square electronic component wired to what was very obviously a camera behind the left eye and a microphone box wired to the left ear.

This was connected to probably some Bluetooth device that would probably allow a phone to send and receive data. We went to the police that with the teddy bear and filled a police report, we then hired a lawyer and pressed charges for the invasion of privacy and judge favoured us requiring Jimin to pay us fifteen dollars each. Y/N also got a restraining order against him and that was the end of him in our lives though we still do sometimes worry that he may pay us an unexpected visit especially when I would be away at work and Y/N home alone.

If he was crazy enough to wire a teddy bear to spy on us and possibly watch us in bed together who knows how far someone like that is capable of.