Date - Jung Hoseok

Y/N's POV

I'm very anti-dating apps but I guess I am biased because of the nightmarish experience I had with this dating app called Tinder. I've only met up with three people ever off tinder. The first two experiences were nothing special. I wasn't excited about either of the boys and there were no second dates. I grew up in a small house hold with my grandma and she passed, I was all alone. I only had 2 ex before and we never did anything rather than kissing, so I am still a virgin. My parents live outside the America, business trips and stuff had made them away from me nevertheless they still call me before going to bed. I own a cafe on my own, just to get some extra money. Though my father sends me a monthly check which is larger than anyone's salary out there.

Coming back to the story, this is something I could never get out of my mind no matter how much I try. This constantly haunts me. It is still fresh in my mind because it happened just a month ago. I met this guy on tinder, Jung Hoseok. He didn't have much photos on his on his account, just 4 photos of himself, alone. At the time I didn't see it as a red flag that he is alone in all of his pictures. Honestly why would I? But he was handsomely attractive. Nobody can judge him at his first glance, he looked really great his fashion was at top yet it just didn't fit right to me from the start, like the feeling of weird.

I ignored my gut feelings and talked to him and I got to the point where he asked what I was doing that night and when I replied with 'nothing' he asked me if he could come over and hang out

I ignored my gut feelings and talked to him and I got to the point where he asked what I was doing that night and when I replied with 'nothing' he asked me if he could come over and hang out. Considering if I like this men just by his looks I agreed and we set a time for him to come over at my place. When the time came he texted me literally on the dot that he was outside, punctual to say the least.

I walked towards my front door to open the door for him and as I did. He was like just literally on the door and for a moment he scared me. His handsome face was like emotionless. But nevertheless he gave me a big smile instantly and lean in for hug. It was so quick that I couldn't get the time to comprehend of what just happened. I pulled away from his literally iron grip and invited him inside. I tried to make the greeting not awkward but right off the bat, first impression he seemed weird. His responses were short, his laugh was weird, it just wasn't making sense.

When we sat on my bed and I asked how long the drive and he just laughed? Like he didn't even answered my question, he just laughed like I told a joke and as he laughed he looked right at me eyes still open wide. It was already weird and I knew I wasn't going to vibe with this men. I wanted him out asap. I turned the tv on in the background for filer and I pretended to be laughing at the tv because of the constant awkward silence. And he never batted an eyes to take a look at the tv, he just stared at me the whole time.

I was able to wrap it up quickly by pretending I got a text about going into work early the next day though I am studying and I go to the cafe at evenings. So, I implied I wanted to go to sleep, he seemed like he didn't want to leave. It was extremely awkward but I managed to get him to follow me out the front door. When he was finally gone I had to ask myself.

What did I just put myself through?

Not even 5 minutes after he left, he texted me asking

<Are you sure you have to go to bed I was having fun?>

Not caring to reply I threw my phone on the bed to charge while I went to get food from the kitchen. When I got back I had three more texts from him two being question marks, the last one being hello with more question marks. This men was clearly nuts so I blocked him. Done!

I went to bed an hour later, and woke in the middle of the night like I often do I'm a light sleeper it's really normal. Waking up randomly isn't weird for me I instinctively felt around for my phone to check what time it was but my phone wasn't on it's normal spot on the ledge charging and I 100% remembered putting it there so I got up and started looking around for my phone. I turned on the bedside strip of lights I had hung on the wall to light up the room. I still couldn't find the phone though and I'm kind of the person who will let that bother me until I find it.

I excited my room and came into the living room to grab the landline so I could call my number. When I dialed my number I heard it ringing from inside the boiler/laundry room which was connected to my room. I entered the boiler room and there was my phone left on the washer machine causing the entire machine to vibrate as it rang. I knew this is bizarre because I didn't do laundry that night. I didn't even remember going in there.

I picked up my phone just to see a bunch of new messages from some random number. I opened the texts to see two pictures which made me froze on spot. Pictures of me sleeping because the worst thing was that it was taken inside my room. Above the pictures were two texts and the emoticons literally disgusted me so much saying

<Nice, good job blocking me.>

<Lock your door next time, I would love to come again because of how sexy and cute you are 👉🏻👌🏻💦>

And I realized what an idiot I was that I was so anxious to get him out of my house that I didn't lock the door as he left. Then I can't say for certain but I felt like I wasn't alone in the room like I just felt another presence. And I guess I had a feeling that he may have been hiding behind the cylinder boiler in the darkest corner of the room but I didn't go look. I ran upstairs and locked the door but not before hearing footprints behind me running after me. Fortunately, I was able to get inside my room and lock it before he could reach for me. I could hear constant banging on my door accompanied by his voice telling me sweetly to open the door and let him in, as I dialed for the police.

After a minute or two the knocking got stopped and I heard footprints going down followed by my front door opening and shut. The officer on the call told me that they are here and I am safe to come out.

I went out and saw the officers outside my house, the fear I felt was replaced by a little comfort of police and there promises letting me know that they would petrol my house for a week as they knew who my father is. I contacted my father the next day and he told me to take the next flight for Italy that instant so that I could be with my parents and will continue the school there.

I agreed yet I still think what if that day he had got a hold of me when he ran behind me, laughing and telling me to come out and greet him as a good girlfriend I am of his.

Updates will be once a week.
Don't be a silent reader!!! Let me know how is it so that I could see what I am lacking behind and what my readers normally like to read.

And yes, lock your doors always!

Take care
Stay safe 💜