Virginity - Kim Namjoon ft. Jeon Jungkook (Part-1)

Suggested by:- _lilith_1310

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, and where is the last one?" A bulky tall man with scars on his face, smoking weed, asks a lady in her late thirties dressed in a black short dress. It was almost see-through. "Aish! This bitch!" She walks towards a room, her huge heels clanking in the entire hallway. Opening a door loudly, causing the poor girl to flinch badly. "Oops! Did I scare you, little birdie?" The lady laughs.

"C'mon now, how much will you cry? It's getting annoying." The lady asks as she picks up the vase; the room was devastated by the young girl, whose dried tears had left bruises on her milky skin because of her resistance. Yet she looked pleasing. "You know what. Sometimes I envy you. You are so beautiful, so much so that a mafia man himself is excited to have you today, but don't worry; he is extremely hot and has a big dick. I have taken him inside me." She winks. The girl in her early twenties feels disgusted to hear this. She wonders why people find it amusing to make fun of others.

But she doesn't say anything; she bears it over and over again because she was sold by her uncle for $50. As an orphan, she has no right to deny the decisions made by her uncle because she was a minor. C'mon, he is here now. Let's go. "The lady holds her hand and drags her all the way to where the girls were sitting. Some girls were there on their own, while others were abducted, forced or either drugged.

All the girls in a line were taken to the stage, to the hall in which every rich man sat to get a nice girl for himself. It was the most anticipated auction since all 10 girls were virgins. But she had something special. Her eyes look at the curtains as they open slowly. The men sit there gossiping, discussing who gets which girl. There were no boundaries; any man could get as many girls as he wanted; all that mattered was money. Before that bulky, tall man announced the names and ages of the girls, the room was filled with an eerie silence as she stood there, looking down at her feet, knowing that her fate was in the hands of these wealthy men.

A tall, handsome man in his early thirties takes the microphone placed in front of him and says, "$15,000 for the girl dressed in red." He says, his voice hoarse and deep in Y/N's ears. Realizing that she is the only one dressed in red, her breath hitches. "Hell no, buddy! $25,000 for her." Another man says, "$120,000!" The same men who first bet on the girl shouted. "$120,000 for Y/N, age: 22. $120,000, 1, $120,000, 2, $120,000, 3, and Y/N is officially sold out to Mr. Kim Namjoon."

-

-

She felt her heart thumping loudly against her chest; she was too scared to even breathe as she sat near the mafia in his car. "Calm down, babygirl. I won't fuck you here." His sudden voice makes her flinch, and she is grateful that he didn't notice. His entire aura screamed power; the way he sits, the way he talks, all of it just makes it impossible for anyone to empower him. "Oh! I realized I haven't introduced myself yet." He says this as he shifts closer to the girl, making her want to curl up in her place.