A MONSTER - JEON JUNGKOOK

She tried to run as far as she could, going deep into the woods, peering at the trees in the dense forest that she had never seen before. What if the man sprinting behind her caught her and she was pulled back into the hell she had just fled? her mind raced with terrible thoughts.

Tried to escape.

After sprinting as far as she could, she noticed a bridge rising slightly over the untamed river that flowed beneath her. This was her only chance, so she rushed as a gust of wind caused her hair to sway erratically. At all costs, she shouldn't be apprehended! As she attempted to reach for another step, dazzling white light struck her eyes with such force that it caused her eyes to immediately close in agony. Her mind was expecting the board sign pointing toward the city, where she could sense her freedom calling her. However, she saw bright headlights,she was aware of who this was and whose car's engine was going because she had listened to it in terror each night.

She saw a man with a menacing aura and holy eyes as soon as she acclimated to the Mercedes' strong headlights. He exits the vehicle and moves cautiously in her direction, toward the middle of it. She was well aware of the identity of this man; she knew it was her one and only spouse, who had taken her freedom and innocence in an instant by loving her a bit too much to leave her alone.

 She was well aware of the identity of this man; she knew it was her one and only spouse, who had taken her freedom and innocence in an instant by loving her a bit too much to leave her alone

She whimpers and lets more tears fall from her eyes as he approaches. He gave her agony and suffering in her life and heart because she was vulnerable and reliant on him due to her trembling body in a small sundress.

"You did this again, Y/N." To her astonishment, his voice was softer than the original, which scared her much more. "Have you seen the time?" He referred his Rolex. "It's almost midnight, is this time for jogging?" He states. Y/N wonders occasionally about the kind of man she is married to. He loves to hurt her and is mentally ill. She undoubtedly has too much fear tonight because her escape attempt failed miserably once more.

"Now, sweetie, come on! Come with me back home. It's past due now." His expression is a wicked smirk, as though he knows exactly what awaits her once they are alone in the mansion that haunts Y/N even in her dreams. When her quivering form refuses to comply with his signals to sit in the car, he slips his arms around her waist and leads her to his waiting vehicle. Y/N claimed that the journey back to hell was incredibly drawn out. When she observed her husband clenching his teeth and gripping the steering wheel, her body shook, her thoughts went blank, and her insides churned. She was aware that this time was a major mistake. She managed to get away despite the strict security surrounding Y/N and her cherished husband's admonitions and punishments when she attempted to flee.

Jungkook was enraged since he had made every effort to keep his wife by his side.Weeping, he revealed his frail sight to her.

No one in this world could force him to beg for anything.

Adored, he bestowed upon her every desire she had ever had. costly attendance and dates. For the first time in his life, he made an effort to be kind.

But it looks like silly freedom is the only thing left that can impress his little bride. Thus, he regretted he had never utilized this option on her. However, she invited this part of him on her own, much to her dismay.