Virginity - Kim Namjoon ft. Jeon Jungkook (Part-2)

She woke up as the sunlight hit directly to her face through the curtain. Rubbing her eyes a little she proceeds to get up from her small bed. Glad that Namjoon isn't here right now. She walks towards the bathroom freshening herself as she washes her face. Funny, how night changes. At some point she was happy while she was staying with her uncle though he didn't care about her existence, he did give her food to eat and a place to stay. But right now she was standing at some powerful man's house, scared that any moment the mafia who confessed his obsession for her openly could touch her anytime, anywhere.

She gets out of the washroom wondering if the door of the room is open or not, she went to open it but before she can touch the knob, it opens up as she locks eyes with her bodyguard, Jungkook. She remembers the name. She noticed he had no piercing at that moment. He smiles softly towards her, it is then she sees a tray in his head filled with nutritious food. "This is for you, Y/N." He says gently pronouncing her name as Y/N feels butterflies in her stomach.

He was just so gentle with his eyes, so warm, that she got attracted just by a small glance. She accepts the tray and places it on a small side table near her bed. "Boss is out for a few days." Her stomach drops at his topic. "He instructed me to give your clothes and other essentials beside his wardrobe. So I will send a few people to arrange it for you." He said. She nods awkwardly as he bids his goodbye. Both of them felt their heart beating crazily as she closed the door.

----

It was already night, this was her first day here and she was glad she didn't have to face Namjoon. She met Jungkook in the afternoon, their mouth didn't speak anything except their eyes batting words of affection and sympathy. The next she woke up early and got out of her room as it was surprisingly open. She walks near the small backyard of the mansion. The cool breeze after the storm made her feel cold and she shivered lightly. As she admired the place's beauty, she suddenly felt two large hands holding her waist making her flinch.

"Relax, it's your master!" Namjoon chuckles and kisses the side of her head. "So, did you think about what 4 hours are you going to give me so that I can fuck you?" She kept quiet which infuriated Namjoon. He was never a man to have patience instead he was always known to be a monster, a wild animal who pounds onto things. He grabs Y/N's arm and puts it behind her, stretching it until he hears her scream lightly, "I asked you something!" Her mouth was shut, so Namjoon grabbed her other arm but before he could do the same with her other arm she shuttered, "N-Night." Namjoon smiles and makes her face him. 

She was so small under his shadow, that he could easily dominate her in any way possible. Whereas Y/N realized too that it would be absolutely hard for her to resist this man, this only worsened the situation she was in and made her scared, "Good girl! C'mon, let's have breakfast." He pulled her back again to his room instead of leading her into the dining area but it didn't matter to Y/N at all, she didn't ever want to face anybody and let others see her miserable state.

----