VI. The Tunnels

Eleven walked into the house slowly making everyone lower their weapons. Mike was the first to approach her, both smiling as they embraced each other tightly.

Benny's suspicions were confirmed. This was the girl he'd seen previously, though she looked... different. She'd discovered a new style; goth.

"Is that...?" Max trailed off. Lucas, Dustin, and Benny nodded their heads, their mouths still agape at the girl in front of them.

Eleven and Mike cried into the hug before Mike pulled away, "I never gave up on you. I called you every night. Every night for-"

"353 days," Eleven finished for him. "I heard."

"Why didn't you tell me you were there?" Mike shook his head.

"Because I wouldn't let her," Hopper sighed making Mike step away and look at him.

"The hell is this? Where you been?" Hopper plainly asked as walked towards her.

"Where have you been?" Eleven shot back, nonetheless letting him hug her.

"You've been hiding her." Mike angrily pointed before shoving Hopper. "You've been hiding her this whole time!"

"Hey! Let's talk. Alone," Hopper grabbed the front of Mike's shirt. Eleven watched as they walked into a different room, hearing Mike shout before Hopper closed the door. She then engulfed Dustin and Lucas in a hug.

"We missed you," Lucas mumbled.

"I missed you, too," Eleven shut her eyes.

"We talked about you pretty much everyday," Dustin chuckled.

They pulled away and Eleven looked at Dustin, raising her hand to touch his face, "Teeth."

"What?" Dustin tilted his head.

"You have teeth," Eleven clarified.

"Oh," Dustin grinned while looking at Lucas. "You like these pearls?" He purred making Eleven step back and Lucas shake his head.

"Eleven?" Max walked towards her. "Hey. Um, I'm Max," she held her hand out for Eleven to shake, but Eleven walked past her and stopped in front of Benny, looking at him curiously. She'd recognized him and gave him a soft smile which he returned.

She then moved on to Joyce, giving her a tight hug, "Hey. Hey, sweetheart."

"Can I see him?" Eleven asked, referring to Will. Joyce nodded and smiled weakly before leading Eleven to the room where Will laid.

"It's not like it was before. It's grown. A lot. And, I mean, that's considering we can get in there," Hopper stated while leaning against the counter next to Mike. The group had re-entered the kitchen and were discussing their next move.

"Demo-dogs," Dustin corrected.

"I'm sorry, what?" Hopper sighed with a shake of his head.

"I said, uh, Demo-dogs. Like Demogorgan and dogs. You put them together, it sounds pretty badass-" Dustin nervously responded.

"How is this important right now?" Hopper harshly cut him off.

"It's not. Im sorry," Dustin turned back around with his head down slightly.

"I can do it," Eleven spoke up, despite the fact that just a few minutes ago, Hopper had strictly told her she wasn't going to.

"You're not hearing me," Hopper shared a look with Mike.