chapter 1

Tw;cussing
.
.
.
.
.
"AAAAAAAAAA I CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM AGAIN!"Alex was bouncing like a ball with a wide grin on hes face.
"Damn fangirl chill down""yeah ur being like those anime girls"George and charlie hes best friends.They were on they're way to school."oh no I see him-"Chalrie had a *here we go again* expression."oh boy-""HEYYYY WILBUR MORNING!!"

Wilbur was with hes friends.A tall boy with green hoddie dirty blonde hair ripped dark blue jeans and a black mask.The other one had black hair with a white bandana a shirt with a fire logo on it and black ripped jeans.They were known as Dream and Sapnap."Here comes ur bOyFrIenD wilbuh""Ngl hes pretty cute-""AaaAggGgghHhHh guys stop hes not my boyfriend"Wilbur was pissed every time he saw alex he was pissed.But there was something in him that said"Hes nice hes fine hes cute..."

"Hello wilbur!!!see ya in class""yeah yeah.."Yep now wilbur was pissed."sorry wilbur.U know how is Alex"the brunette with fluffy hair spoke"heyyyyy Georgie""fuck off green ass"Alex's friends start running to class leaving the oters behind."OHHHHHHHH REJECTED""shut up sand eater"

[Time skips after school]

"bye BYE BYE SE YA TOMOROW!!!"Alex said happy"DONT GET HURT DUCK BOY"Chalrie shouted "I WONT!"
Alex started walking home.He opened the door and was greeted by hes step mum and her cat.Alex and the cat are enemies.They dont get along very well.Quackity rushed to hes room,opened the drawer and putting the necklace on.That was a magic necklace that can transform humans to cats.Alex used that necklace to get closer to wilbur ofc as a cat.

"Quackityy u came!""Quackity came back?!"Yep he was named Quackity.Wilbur choosed the name for him."I have some food for him!"Oh yeah wilbur had siblings to he had a twin to but...he prefers to not mention him.The other one was called tommy,blonde hair,blue eyes that u can see the joy and kindness in them."Here u go Big Q!""stop calling him like that!""why?Hes a big ma-I mean cat!hes brave and cool!"Tommy said proudly"wilbur just rolled hes eyes and picked up the 'kitty'.Yep Alex was a kitten a black one with beautiful green-blue eyes.He had a fluffy tail to!

"Ur beautiful as always Quackity"Alex felt like he was about to explode.He started purring and positioning himselfe better in wilburs lap.They were sitting on the window frame watching the stars.Well wilbur was watching them Quackity was staring at him admiring him.Suddenly he remembered he needed to go because hes parents would get worried.He wanted to stay but he couldn't. So he hopped of wilbur on the fence on the ground disappearing in the darkness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N:wow chapter one done-
This is my second book and I wanna do at least 10 chapters in this one.Ofc it wont be LIKE in the film some of the thing will be removed or added.

Ty for reading and go check out my
other book aka practice book'Quackbur oneshots'There will be more info. about me that might help u.

Words:534