Chpter 3

A/N:finally new chapter.This one and maybe 3-5 more will be invented and I will try putting more drama;),angst,quacks being obsessed,sad parts and funny ones to!I hope you enjoy reading this and there will be some spelling errors (Englinsh isnt my first language).Sorry and enjoy!^^

Tw;cussing
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ughhhhhhhh....I already miss him:(
Stupid fucking weekend...I HATE IT!!" He complained "HUHH?!PARDON ME??!THE WEEKEND IS THE BEST FUCKING THING EVER!!!ARE YOU SICK OR SOMETHING Q?"the boy with green glasses asked with a slight worrying tone."I just wanna see'em" "Hey guys I heard theres a new candy store down the street!Wanna go?" "HELLL YEEE I WANT GREEN GUMMY BEARS!WHOOO!"

---

"Here we are!"George said."Wow co-*gasp*george look"Charlie pointed at the one and only...Wilbur(and hes friends)"Q DONT LOOK THAT WAY-" "Look where?*big gasp*WILBURRRRR HELLO WILBUR!!"Quackity started running to him and stopped in the middle of the street."Hello quacks"Sapnpap and dream greeted him."Oh god...leave me alone quackity" "I just wanted to say h-" he was interrupted by george"ALEX WATCH OUT!"Wilbur quickly pulled Quackity and held him thight to hes chest.The duck was about to have a car crash.Dream took out hes phone and took a photo all this in 3 seconds.Sapnap was filled with jealousy.Charlie forgot how to breath but remembered and george sighed in relief.Wilbur was still holding quackity.It felt warm...he liked it...no..U hate him u dont need to like him.

Quackity was in shock."Wilbur-you...U SAVED ME WILBUR UR AMAZING AWESOME!"he said with a wide smile on hugging wilbur"Awww u guys look so cute together"dream spoke."Get off me!come on guys let's go already."ALEX ARE U K?DID U GET HURT?OH GOD U SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME!"george cried.The shorter just giggled with a bright smile.
Wilbur slightly blushed at that'that was cute no...adorable!No!you should hate him.'he was deep in his thoughts but got snapped out when his crush said.

"Ok let's go inside!BYE WILBUR TY FOR SAVING ME UR AWESOME!"He said shouting as he walked inside the shop."Bye Georgie;)"George just scoffed and rolled hes eyes."Idk why u dont like him wilbur hes pretty cute."Sapnap said with a smile."Oh fuck off dude.Go take him hes all yours"He regretted saying that.But why?...

|Meanwhile with quacks and also|
|  time skips to hes house]               |

"EKKKKKK THAT WAS SO COOL!HES COOL!HES AWESOME!HES BEATIFUL!HES CUTE!AAAAHHHH"Quackity said bouncing like a hyperactive ball."Pls dont do that again.I will die if u do" "Dont worry gogs I wont do it again!Promise!"he said grabbing George's pinky."Good!Now we are safe"Charlie said."oh crap I gtg" "Mk!se ya george" "bye colourblind bitch!"EY- but bye guys!"he said waving god bye but gave charlie a death stare."well I am screwed" "mhm..wait tomorow we have school.Did u do ur sience homework? "OH HONK!BYE DUCK BOY SEE YA TOMOROW!" "BYE SLIMEEE"He called him slime cuz he ate slime when he was little.

Alex put on the necklace and transformed into a cat.

"Its show time"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N:SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I WAS WORKING ON MY OTHER BOOK-

TY FOR READING HAVE A NICE TIME READING OTHER SHIT INSTEAD OF SLEEPING!:D

Words:608