Chapter 7

Quackity pov:

I ran out of the school even tho it was the middle of the day.I continue running home while tears spill out of my eyes down the checks and jawline.
Opening the door I met a surprised step mum that turned into a worried step mum.I went up stairs and entered my room,Jane following behind."Alex are you ok?Did I do something wrong" "Yeah..ok not"I mumble "what do you mean?Can you please tell me?" "No I am alright" "Alex I hate when you put that fake laughter and smile.I know there's something wrong.." "selfish.."I mumble "What?"She asked confused."I said you are selfish!I know I am unhappy but it seems that you won't let me smile and laugh through it!Just leave me alone!I hate you!" Hurried steps came towards my room and it was dad."Calm down everyone we can peacefully solve this." "NO WE CANNOT!MUM LEAVED ME WHEN I WAS LITTLE AND YOU REPLACED HER WITH THIS WOMAN THAT DOESN'T EVEN LET ME SMILE!" "This woman is named Jane and she is trying to help you so don't be disrespectful toward her!" "Please boys calm down.."Jane squealed "No!I HATE you both!And mum!And Wilbur!I hate everyone!"With that said I grabb my necklace and jump out the window."ALEX!"the two adults scream as they run towards the window.

George pov:
I run out of the class like my life depended on it.I didn't cared about the fact that the teacher was yelling at me and Charlie,Wilbur and Sapnap were following my tracks.
I suddenly drift left as I push open a door that writes on it "changing room2" as I desperately look around for Alex.The changing room was usually his place where to cry so I just assumed that...
"George!Stop!"Charlie called me."What!I need to find him immediately!God knows what he would do next!What if he..."tears started filling my eyes.
I look up,straight into Wilbur's eyes with madness.He had a look of guilt and regret."You."I said coldly.He turns his attention to me."You did this!It's all your fault!YOU SON OF A BITCH-" I run towards him to puch or hurt him somehow because he needs to pay!He doesn't know what is Alex capable of!
Charlie held me by the waist as I was trying with all my force to attack Wilbur and sapnap was between us.Charlie and sapnap were talking to me but I couldn't hear them as I was consecrating to attack Wilbur."GEORGE!" Sapnap yelled and I suddenly stop."Violence won't solve anything.It won't make Alex appear." "How do you know?Maybe it will so let's try.."I mumble "plus.."he continued "how bad could Alex be?"I raise my head and I shot him an intense glare "Do you wanna end up on my black list?"I ask "No sir."It seems that I scared him.What a pussy."I know Alex very well sapnap.And he is capable of a lot.Even suicide.So don't underestimate my knowledge about my best friend" "What?.."Wilbur said as his face went white.He looked like he was about to have a panic attack."George you should tell them from the start."Charlie suggested "Alright but let me I won't murder Wilbur.For now.."

Next chapter soon:,)