chapter 5

Tw:cussing/swearing,jumping from a high building,verbal bullying(?),writing errors

Note:we are geting close to the end

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alex woke up still beside wilbur.He started to panic but then realized he was still a cat.
The cat signed in relief and pulled away from the others warmth.He really felt bad but when he looked at the time he literally jumped out the window.

"Shit.shit.shit.Fuck!Dad is surely worried!fuck!"Q jumped up a fence just to see schlatt."hello pumpkin!Why so hurried?" "Oh shut the hell up prick I am trying to get home."He was still running but with the other next to him "oh?Dont you wanna be with you're wilbur?Pumpkin,I told you at least a million times!Let me transform you into a cat!You could stay with him forever!No step mother!Not him hating you as a human!No annoying parents!"

He was right.If alex would be a cat the kids wont do fun of him anymore.No more annoying step mother.Not more dad to try and talk to him.
It was amazing...

Quackity shook his head and he climbed up the roof  and entered the bed room.The raven took the necklace off and closed the window."huh.Still in the school uniform."
"...I heard something upstairs..."A voice said.The boy grabbed his school bag and he was about to open the door he met a worried father."Oh lord alex!Where the hell were you!?I was so damn worried young boy!" "Sorry dad I need to go to school!bye!"The shorter runned pass him and out the front door he goes!

---

Quackity arrived to school with his friends and said hi to wilbur.Sap tried to flirt with him but of course he failed.The same with dream and george.

[At lunch]

Alex,charlie and george were walking on the kinda long bridge that connected the two building of the school.
"Hes being so silent.What a prick." "Who wilbur?" "Yeah him he thinks hes a star or something.His ignorant and annoying." "Mhm,he keeps hanging out with that aLeX guy!What a gay freak!" "Ha!I know!"
Two boys were talking shit about wilbur.Alex stopped when he heard their conversation."Come on alex leave those idiots alone"Charl said.
"Yeah they're just jealous or something.Lets go."

No.He cant tolerate that!They are speaking shit about wilbur!He wont accept that.
Alex put his school bag down and took off hes shoes.He climbed on the mini wall and started yelling at the two down there."HEY ASSHOLES!DONT YOU DARE SPEAK LIKE THAT ABOUT WILBUR YOU JERKS!"Oh he was mad.
Everyone stared at him even wilbur and his friends."Alex get down from there!You will get hurt!"

Q looked down.There was a tree.'perfect!'.
"DONT YOU DARE MOVE I AM COMING TO TALK TO YOU TWO FACE TO FACE!"The shorter looked down one last time and jumped.
"ALEX!!"His friends yelled at the same time.

Wilbur was staring in shock.'hes doing all this for me?!'he thought.His cheeks went pink at the realization.

The raven jumped in the tree and feel on the ground.'ugh.its easier when I am a cat'.
The two boys stared terrified at him.
The raven stood up and walked over to them."Dont you dare talk like that about wilbur ever again!Hes an amazing person and very kind!Dont you're mother teach you some manners you fucking jerks?Leave him alone and mind you damn bussines you annoying bitches!"

Alex looked angry and full of bloody scars.Blood dripping to the ground leaving dark red spots.
The two boys stared running."pussys.."he murmured

Q collapsed to the ground every inch of him hitting.'Fuck!yep is much easier when I am a cat.'
"ALEX!"It was...wilbur?wilbur!
"ALEX!OH MY LORD!MATE ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!HOLY SHIT YOU DIDNT NEED TO DO THAT YOU KNOW?!"
'Hes worried?...'

Alexis smiled widely at the boys reaction."are you alr-" "you're worried!you're worried about me!You care about me!I knew it!"he started giggling."I-ermmm...no!What you did was fucking dangerous!dont do that again!" "Kay wilby!" "Dont call me like that..."

The shorter just smiled and laughed.Soon his friends arrived to."Alex you should've seen gogy!He fucking fainted!what an idiot!"charlie said laughing "no I didnt!" "HAAHAH-YES YOU DID-"

They decided to hand out at the rooftop.

[At the rooftop and it's still lunch break]

"Here alex.Eat one of my sandwiches." "Oh you dont need to share wilbur.I am ok!" "No.eat.now." "*gasp*EKKKK!TY WILBY!"the boy smiled while the other just blushed.

Short wilbur POV:

'Hmmm...wierd he reminds me of Quackity.The happiness in his eyes and every move.It just reminds me of quackity.

Maybe...No wilbur shut up dumb ass
he cant be.

But earlier when alex jumped for me it was...I felt..warm?

No.No wilbur.You are funcking straight.Straight as a line.

But...hes so cute when he laughs or giggles.Or when he calls me wilby!

NO.No no no.Wilbur no.

You

Are

Straight

As

A

Line

You shit head!

End of wilbur pov.

The day went normal.well kinda normal.Alex wont stop wilbur call wilby.To be honest it's kinda adorable.

The best part of the day it was when wilbur and his friends walked with him home.Of course wilbur walked faster to dont stay with alex but that dint stopped the shorted to get to him.

Litle did they know that the next days are going to be crazy...

.
.
.
.
.
.

Eyyyyyyy ty for reading I hoped you enjoyed!

Did someone watched Tommy's yesterday's stream bc I did it was amazing like every stream/video:]

Words:949