chapter 6

K I will finish this story:)

TW;sad?angst,swearing/cussing

A/N:bruh idk how could I do the ending i dont want to add all that cat-island-battle(?)so if you have any idea how could I end it please tell me.And should I add that part when the step mothers cat takes(I forgot the girls name)body?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alex pov:

I open the front door and rush upstairs at full speed to my bedroom. I climd the little stairs that led to my bed.

This is from the film/movie and that's how the bedroom is

To the left is a desk that you cant see.

I let myself fall on the comfortable meters.The bed bounced a bit."AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"I yell in my pillow."wait what the hell am I doing here?!I need to get to wilbur before it gets to late outside."The sun is almost setting.I put on the necklace jump and rush out the window like sonic.I just need to hope that I dont meet with that fat brown bitch.Again,I climbed up a fence avoiding other cats.I dont want to get in a fight with other cats because of 2 reasons:

1.I am not good at fighting
2.Whatever happens to me as a cat, like if I get a scratch on my arm I have it on my human form to.And I dont want to deal with dads bulshit questions

I didnt even realized when I arrived at wilburs.I was at his window,luckily he was in his room.Pacing around the room.wait why?Wilbur finally sees me and opens the window for me to enter."Quackity!"he kissed my head and placed me down on his bed."Ughhhh"wilbur groans sitting down at his desk.I jump on it and poke his face with my black paw.He giggles and I jump on his head."ohh quackity your such a cutie"My heart flutters.Wil places be on the bed and kneels un front of me."ugh I dont know how to tell him.Hes so cute and happy and kind and brave!Hes amazing...."I feal my soul left my body.In a good way.If I could scream this will be the moment.He looks back at me and says something that I NEVER thought I will hear him say."I LOVE YOU!"

I stare at him shocked.

HE SAID 'I LOVE YOU' OR AM I DREAMING?!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFEEEEEEEE YES!
Wilbur falls on his back groaning.I look out the window and see that it's dark outside.Taking a finale look at wilbur I run out the window to my house.

...

I close the window and started screaming and jumping also laughing."HE SAID IT!" "YEEEESSSS HE SAID I AM CUTEEE!" "AHHHHHH I LOVE HIM SOO MICH" I smile so hard that my cheeks hurt but I dindt care.I crouched down,opening the curtains and walking in the little space below my bed.I close back the curtains and grabbed a yellow-ish piece of paper."I need to write a note for him.He is absolutely PERFECT so he NEEDS a perfect letter"I grab my black pen and start writing(it wont be the same letter like in the movie)

Dear Wilbur,

My heart jumps out of my chest when you say "hi" or my name.You are awesome and full of kindness!I wish I could hear your beautiful laugh more...I wish I could hear you say I love you....

From your dear,
Alex

I proudly re read the letter.I yawn and look at the clock.

2:15

I look around me to see pieces of paper made in balls."when the hell I wrote those?It seems that I was so concetrated to write and I didnt even realize how...*yawn*late...and...papers..."My head hit the mini desk and I fell asleep.

...

I woke up grab the folded letter and rush downstairs with my school bag."good morning alex!Do you want something to eat?" "No tank you Jane!I got to go bye!"I said before running outside.After a few minutes of walking I saw charlie and george so we walked together to school.

We all three sat down at our places well george and charlie I stood up looking nervously at wilbur.I didnt tell my friends about the letter."are you ok alex?"george whispered I just nodded and started walking slowly towards wilbur.He was talking to dream.As dream saw me coming he backed away next to sapnap.I stood in front of wilbur keeping a prelong eye contact.I finally made my move by showing the letter to wilbur.He looked curious.Thats cute.
I was about to give him the letter when a boy came from behind me and grabbed it.
"HA!Got it!let's see what you got there!"Oh boy,it was one of those annoying boys that talked shit about wilbur.I grabbed him by the back of his collar.That made him trip over a chair but that wasnt enough he threw the letter to his friend.I felt furious.
The first one walked next to his friend and grabbed the letter.I clenched my fists while glaring at them.The first kid opened the letter and started reading it loud."Oh dear wIlBur...wait...HAHAHA ITS A LOVE LETTER!GAY FREAK HAS A CRUSH ON WILBUR!"

Wilbur slowly turns facing me.He had a death stare.Wil grabs the letter from the boy then turns,facing me"I told you to...LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALOEN!WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ALEX?!ARE YOU THAT DUMB?!HEAR ME OUT AND ITS THE LAST TIME I AM TELLING YOU..."My eyes began to fill up with tears.I see with the corner of my eye charlie,george,dream and sap staring worried."LEAVE ME ALONE I HATE YOU ALEX"Wilbur finishes."huh...you really hate me that much?.."I started crying.I was slightly shaking.Wilbur expression turned in one of regret but I ignored it.
I turn,facing the door and say my last sentence"then I will leave you alone.."I sniffed and ruined out of the class.

Wilbur pov:

All the class went silent.I regretted my words.George walked up to the 2 boys"YOU MOTHERFUCKERS HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!?AND YOU..."He pointed at me "DONT YOU KNOW YOU HURT HIS FEELINGS?!YOU DUMB FUCK HE LOVED YOU!"george yelled at me while sapnap was holding him back.I feal tears forming in my eyes..
I am sorry alex so so sorry...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DREAM TEAM MEETUP:)
I hope u enjoyed adios!

Words:1088