chapter 2

A/N:YAHAHA NEW CHAPTER!!sorry for not updating I have some problems with my health and yea-
I HOPE U ENJOY!

TW;cussing
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Oh hello Alex welcome home!I made some sandwiches for you!""Hola Jane!And ty no ty I am not hungry"Yeah his step mother's name was Jane."oh ok.."Alex smiled and she returned it*how strange...Alex is always happy..something is wrong with him..*she tought."ALEX AND U CAN TELL ME IF SOMETHING IS WRONG!"YEAH YEAH DONT WORRY"
Jane sighed as she picked up the cat and giving it a kiss on the head.

[Meanwhile with Alex]

Open the window.Put the necklace and jump.That was the processes.Not wired...right?He was walking on a fence ofc in hes cat form.Suddenly the necklace owner appeard in front of him."Hello pumpkin!Again going to that wilbur?Ohhh...you wont understand!Be a cat!forever!You can be much more closer to him!And every day!""uGgghHhh...go awayyy fucko.I dont want to be a cat forever"Oh the necklace owner or the necklace seller like that he was called.He was in hes cat-human-more cat creature.He was a dark brown with black and lighter brown spots on hes body.Also he had yellow-golden glowing eyes that u can see the evilnes in them."Leave me alone!Leave me alone!

Alex started running and then he realized he was at Wilbur's home."Wilbuuuurrr when is Quackity co-*sees the cat*QUACKITY!!*Oh no..tommy."Hey I have some ham for you!"The cat sniffed the ham and turned away jumping on wilbur."Hello quackityyyyyy"Wilbur said dragging the y."He only likes u!Its not fair!""yeah maybe because I saved him."

[Flashback]

It was raining.Really bad.Wilbur was sitting on the edge of a rock in the sidewalk.He had a black umbrella covering him.Suddenly a black cat appeard near him."Oh hello buddy!"The cat(that was alex)rubbed his cold nose on wilbur's sleeve.At the time he(THE CAT)was purring"Awwww ur so nice.."He picked alex up covering him from the cold rain."you have some beautiful eyes buddy"Wilbur stared in hes eyes admiring them.
[Alex's mind]:

"OMFG HE SAID I HAVE BEAUTIFUL EYES!!!EKKKKKKK!!!"
"Woooow I didnt saw him so close...hes...beautiful.."
"OH GOD OH GOD I WANNA SCREAM!!!"
[End of the thoughts]

"Hmmm...I know!I will name you Quackity!nice name, huh?"Quackity licked wilbur on the cheek"Stop!Ur tickleing me!"

Oh wilbur you have such a beautiful smile....I wish I could see it every day...
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N:for the next chapter we will be back in present.No,we wont be blocked in the past.
TY for reading and if u have any ideas pls tell me I need them for my other book 'Quackbur oneshots'

Words:474