★Chapter Twenty two★

Indigo Evans.

The thought of being kissed by him made my cheeks heat up more, I felt like a bride who was blushing from the thought of her wedding night. Alice and Fiona has been teasing me since they came over for our girl's week and they're so happy for me. I loved the flowers that someone sent to me

We had a new neighbor named Norman, I made some chocolate chip cookies for him since I do that everytime a new neighbor comes to join us. He loved it but he's aslo flirting with me even after I told him I've a three year old daughter named Aurora.

"Starrr, get the freaking door". Alice whine and i roll my eye, They have started to call me star since I told them he calls me star.

I lower the heat of the bacon and go to the door, I smile seeing the basket of chocolate in the front door and I look around for the person who might have sent it"There's and I repeat nothing sweeter than seeing you smile". I read the card and my heart melts

"Love Arc? That's a weird name". I said, I drop the card back in the box and carry it inside shutting the door.

"What's that?". Alice ask as She eats the  bacon that was supposed to be breakfast. I drop the box and her eyes widened.

"Wow, That's a lot of chocolate. You have a secret admirer and I think it's Norm_fine". She stops when I glare at her, I love one man and one man alone and he'll always be the love of my freaking life until i die.

"Norman knows I have a kid and Plus I lo_

"You love one man and one man alone, I know you have told me a trillion times". She says, she scans the basket and takes an Oreo cookie from the basket putting two bacon strips and she eats it and moans.

"Trouble? Do you want a snack?".

"Coming mommy". She yells back, she rushes on the stairs and hugs me"Good morning mommy and Aunt Alice". She cooes still playing with my dinosaur pants.

'Get over it Aurora, it just dinosaurs". i said, she has been going on and on about how cute i look in my new dinosaur pants.

"I love to show the world how pretty my mommy is, it's my duty as your trouble". she grins at me before she hugs my leg, Alice cooes and i feel my heart melt instantly.

"Good mo-oh chocolates!". Fiona squeals, she rushes downstairs and looks at the full basket of sweets that could land anyone to  the hospital for either toothache or diabetes

She looks at the basket before she reads the card,i see a smile appear on her face "Oh, looks like someone has an admirer". she say wiggling her eyebrows suggestively,

"Trouble, go and wear your socks. it's cold". i said, she had showered and she left her feet bare against our cold wood floors.

California was getting chilly a bit, Aurora is just like August who gets sick easily. my phone beeps when Aurora goes upstairs.

August

good moring Star, dreamt   noabout me?

me

Good morning August, i'm supposed to dream about you?

"Don't actually send that? he's your crush and you're asking if you are supposed to dream about him?". The girls say making me delete it and think about that to say.