Pansy's plan.

After class finished, Zabini was dragged by a certain raven - haired girl into the nearest broom cupboard.

"Right, the plan the is this..." she whispered quickly and excitedly into Blaise's ear. He was intrigued and by the time she finished,  smirking with glee he gave her a wink and left. Making sure to leave time between the two to depart to avoid suspicion.

Draco will be in for a shock, Pansy thought and happily made her way to the common room for her free period and to make preparation's for tonight.

Meanwhile, Harry was using his free period to go over the team strategy to ensure they win, he had been observing the Slytherin training matches since the start of the year and had a good feeling he could catch them out.

"Weasley are you listening?" Harry's eyes were squinting as he watched Ron's face redden - he clearly wasn't and Harry now had to reexplain the whole thing. He pinched his nose bridge and looked Ron in the eye as he explained again.

"Got it." There wasn't any room for Ron to argue or say he missed anything so he gulped and reluctantly said yes. Everyone in the team could sense the tension between the two but chose not to ask questions - if Ginny didn't ask they didn't either they learned this quickly, and instead went around the grounds to practice.

After around an hour the team had picked up the gist of the plan and decided that they would continue tomorrow everyone was worn out and the air between the former friends made breath shorten quicker than usual.