Chapter 8 ~ A simple request ~

Athy's Pov

I looked at her like dumbfounded.

'Claude acted like he literally wanted to kill you when he first met you, why the hell would you want to have ANOTHER audience with him!?'

"So Athy, do you think you would be able to do that?"

She said holding my hand while making herself look pitiful.

"I really want to get to know Father more but no one seems to want to give me an audience with him!"

She wiped a fake tear from her cheek.

"You do realize that Father is busy with lots of things as the Emperor of Obelia, right Lady Jeanette?"

Jeanette looked at me as if she wanted to rip out all of my hair for not immediately doing her bidding.

"I-I know, but I should be able to see him considering I'm his eldest daughter!!"

She started to fake cry.

"I-I just want Father to l-love me.."

I sighed softly and plastered a smile on my face again.

"Don't worry Lady Jeanette, I ask Father if he has time to have an audience with you."

Jeanette immediately stopped crying and grabbed my hand, grinning from ear to ear.

"Thank you Athy!!"

Jeanette's Pov

I snickered as I was escorted back to my room by Sofia.

'That stupid bitch, I almost thought she would decline my request!'

'Well of course she wouldn't, considering I am her older sister.'

'Just you wait Athanasia, soon all of Fathers love and the title of first princess will be mine!!'

Claude's Pov

"Daddy!" 

At around 5 o clock I was waiting in the Garnet palaces dining room to have dinner with Athanasia.

Athanasia barged through the door, her smile shining like the sun.

I smiled softly as I saw she was wearing the dress I had gifted her from the Eastern continent.