Chapter 20 *~Athy's little baby~*

"So what should we do about that?-"

Claude blankly asked Lucas as he pointed at the white creature nuzzling up against his daughters head.

The "Creature" in turn snorted and flapped his wings in annoyance.

~My name is Erebus, not Creature you idiotic heathen!~

"Erebus called you an Idiot Dad."

Athanasia said as she yawned, she had been resting in her bed since the ceremony since the summoning took a lot of energy out of her.

"That little winged Shi-"

"Daddy stop using that language!"

Athanasia implored Claude as she clapped her hands around Erebus's small ears.

"He's just a little baby" Athanasia said as she pouted.

Claude sighed, "Lucas could you commence with the examination now?"

Lucas clapped and rubbed his hands together with glee "Sure, I've never examined the mana of a Pegasus before."

Since the experiment ended, multiple high ranking mages from across the continent attempted to examine the dainty little horse, only to be flung across the room by its infinite mana.

To avoid anymore injuries, Claude commissioned Lucas to do it because of his incredible magic ability.

"Athanasia, could you bring the little bra- I-I mean Erebus over to me?"

Lucas stuttered, not wanting to get told off like Claude.

"Sure, cmon little Eri!~"

Athy cooed as she held the pegasus like one might hold a baby.

"Be careful Lucas, I don't want this to be a repeat of Blacky." Athy said, remembering Lucas's constant harassment of her poor little dog.

"I'll as quick as possible, after all, its for you and your pets own good."

Lucas calmly replied as he used his magic to lift Erebus into the air.