hey bbgrl

Y/N walked into the Lock and Whis-key. Creative name, really. He shut the door and sat down at the bar, it was fairly empty as it tends to be around this time. 

"Welcome to the-" The barman spoke, cutting himself off as he looked at them, "Y/N!? Phone-lord, I haven't seen you since college- What brings you to this side of town?" 

"I just moved over here, its been ages, hasn't it?" He said to Pierre. They made small talk for awhile, when two men came into the main area from a backroom.

"The game's over already? Who won this time?" Pierre asked the two, as Y/N raised a (metaphorical) eyebrow at this comment. 

"Scott, as always. I'm starting to think he's cheating. Seriously, how is he so good at cards?" The gun headed one complained, as the two sat down. The knife headed one kept sliding subtle glances towards Y/N, until they seemed to catch on.

"Can I help you?" he asked, turning to Stabby.

"Oh I was just admiring your beauty, dear. I hope that isn't too much of a bother" He smoothly claims, resting his arm on the bar. Shooty just kinda gave the other a look that said 'dang bro, you're really doin' this? at this time?' and left swiftly.

"Oh, uh- I don't- I don't really know how to respond to that-" Y/N mumbled.

"Say nothing, just let me buy you a drink. Say, what would your name be then? I'm Stabby." He questioned, leaning closer. Y/N noticed he smelled slightly like strawberries and gin, they thought it was fitting. 

"Oh- uhm- I'm Y/N, and I wouldn't mind you buying me a drink" He smiled lightly.

"A handsome name for someone as handsome as you," He praised, turning to Pierre and requested the drinks.

"Coming right up" Pierre said, with a look as though he thought the situation was funny.

Pierre got them their drinks and slid them over. 

"It's been nice seeing you again by the way, Y/N" Pierre smiled before going back to what he had initially been doing. 

"Wait.. you two know each other?" Stabby asked, confused. 

"Yeah, we do" They both said in unison. Y/N laughed at this.

'Holy shit their laugh is fuckin adorable-' Stabby thought, blushing slightly.

"College, we we're roommates." Pierre explained, now deciding to finally stop interacting as he picked up a magazine from under the bar.

Stabby just stared longingly at Y/N, inching his hand closer but not quite touching his hand. Y/N placed his hand on top of the other's, watching as the other just grinned (or would have if he had a face). 

"You're like- really amazing, you know that?" Stabby sighed, not even trying to be flirty anymore.

"I know, I know. You've told me a million times already, tonight" Y/N rolled their eyes playfully, taking the knife headed man's hand in his own. He then sighed, noticing the clock. Y/N took out a pen and some paper, scribbling something down on it before sliding it to Stabby. They then stood up and headed to the door, shooting him a wink. "Call me" they said before leaving. Stabby was shook, staring at the door for a minute, his heart pounding.

"Holy shit Pierre, I think I'm in love"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dont mind the title. Btw I had to like- Google some shit for this-I cannot write this at all- went well tho