The Great Tour

Saros was right, the waffle cookies are to die for.

Apparently the treat is cookie dough being cooked in a waffle press with topping of the customer's choice. Saros ordered him a "simple" one with a flavor that Percy couldn't even pronounce (what is zyceris?) topped with vanilla ice cream and sprinkles. He wasn't expecting much, but the explosion of flavors that assaults his taste buds made his eyes widen in surprise.

The walk through the city wasn't bad either. It was like New York mixed with San Francisco, but with environmentally sustainable infrastructure. Instead of taxis and cars, there were bike lanes that take up a third of the streets with a trolley track that travels throughout the entire city that anyone can hop on for a ride.

As they make their way through the streets, Percy notices several officers in uniform talking and eating at outdoor restaurants and cafes. He catches a lot of them bowing their heads or saluting towards Saros, who waves and smiles in response.

Some eyes are focused solely on him, however. Looks of confusion and curiosity burns his skin as they make their way through the tour. He's not too surprised though; afterall, he still looks paler than Voldemort in Harry Potter, and his dry hair will not style properly. The lack of color in his eyes also seems to visibly unsettle some individuals that stare for too long. 

Saros explains more of the interesting things within the city, as well as the best routes to use to get around. Apparently he grew up in the next town over.

"It's about a five hour drive from here." He said. "The scenery is nice; lots of trees."

Overall, the tour was great, if not for Percy's preoccupied mind. Despite Saros' best effort to lighten the mood and make him feel welcomed, all he can really think about is how he isn't himself anymore.

Ever since he's made the discovery of his lack of powers, he feels uncomfortable in his own skin— like he was stripped naked for the world to see. His shoulders remained hunched as he followed Saros throughout the city, subconsciously trying to make himself smaller to the world around him.  The older man seems to notice this after a while, as suggests continuing the tour by showing him the military base/palace.

They take a purple track-line back, and Saros continues to point out the cafeteria/gift shop area where families show their kids possible career paths and expose them to the environment at an early age. There were also other buildings for core classes such as "Computer Science and Technology", "Active-Field Medical Response", and "Intergalactic Relations".

By the time they get to the interior of the palace, one of the suns have already set, and the second one is to follow soon after. Percy is sore and winded. Nausea starts to creep within his throat again, and he has to remind Saros that he was still not in top physical condition.

Saros winces and gives him an apologetic look. "My bad, I got a little too excited. Are you okay for one more thing? Or do you want to call it a day and start again tomorrow?"

"It depends." Percy says. "Does it involve movement?"

"Nope! In fact, you'll be sitting the entire time."

He debates internally for a movement before deciding one more thing would hurt. Saros brightens up again and leads them through the hallways.

"Since we're trying to get you to fit in," Saros stops in front of a room that looks suspiciously like a theater. "I will be introducing you to all of the standard things that transfers and new recruits have to experience. Which includes..." He claps and what looks like a projector whirls to life. "The iconic Orientation Film!"

"What?" Percy asks, following the man into the room and watching as he taps a few things on the wall, seemingly selecting what looked like a movie title.