Chapter 2: I'm what?

"Yeah, Hotch, you didn't tell me that Gideon left the BAU. You didn't tell me that he was replaced by someone hot. You didn't tell me what to ask Rossi." You scold Hotchner over a cup of coffee. You were furious at the man.

"By someone what?" He raises a brow at you.

You lift your finger to speak but nothing comes out. You lay your head down on the small coffee table in front of you two and squeal.

"I find Rossi... Attractive.."

You sit up and look at your coffee.

Hotch laughs silently at you. "You know he's been married 3 times, right?"

"I can see why." You stare into the coffee cup lovingly. Hotch laughs at you again. "I'm serious Aaron."

"Well, can I tell you why I wanted to talk?"

"Fine." You roll your eyes at him.

"We need you back" He says, a firm but gentle tone in his voice. "I was thinking now that you're not dealing with all of the witness protection stuff, you may be interested in your old job?"  He waits, expecting an answer.

"Lots of paperwork, but sure."

"Great." He smiles up at you. It wasn't a fake smile, he seemed genuinely happy you were gonna be returning to the BAU.

"You'll have to get a new babysitter thought."

"You start work on Monday."
Aaron gets up and leaves a check for the Waiter.

~~~~~~monday.? ~~~~~~~~

You groan at the feeling of sunlight hitting your eyes. You stir a bit before looking at your alarm. Your eyes widen and you jump up from your bed. "Stop, please not today!" You shout before sprinting to your bathroom to get dressed. You brush your teeth, dress in a formal suit, and put a very small amount of makeup on. (Because you know your beautiful already SLAYYY)

Once you finish getting ready you run out the door and into your car.

You start driving towards the bureau and pull into into the many parking spots there. You step out of the car and walk into the building.

"Agent (Y/L/N)!" The receptionist calls out to you. It wasn't the same receptionist from when you met Rossi, it was an old friend of yours.

"(Y/N)!" A tall skinny man turns his head towards you. He runs towards the desk and goes to hug you before sticking his hand out.

"Germophobe. " You give him a sassy smirk. "Can't make an exception for me?"

"You know how many germs and passed by hugging. It'd be safer if we kissed."

"I might take you up on that offer pretty boy." You sigh into the conversation. "I thought you started to like physical contact."

"No, I don't, but for you I guess I'll make an exception."

After a while Rossi comes up from behind you two and shakes Reid off of you.

"Who's kissing who over here?" Rossi questions, giving Reid a sassy look.

"Just two agents talkin' business Rossi." You laugh. Rossi gives you a blank stare and Reid's eyes practically have stars in them.

"You're coming back?"

"That's great news missy."

Reid and Rossi overlap each other's sentences. Reid goes back to telling you about the past cases and Rossi just keeps looking at him sassily.

"Yeah.." You give him a lopsided smile before glancing at David. "Do you guys know where I go for interviews?" 

"Hotchner's office. Here, I'll show you." The both answer in unison. Both of them extend their hands out to you and you hesitate to reach out for one.