Chapter 5: Can we keep him?

Once you woke up from your rest you immediately ran to the bathroom to get ready for work. You zoom in,do your makeup, get dressed, and put on some weird looking socks Reid gave you. The socks were mis-matched and thigh highs. One sock had golden retrievers on it and the other had a nutcracker on it.

You zoom down the stairs and into your kitchen. You barely notice Garcia had cooked breakfast since you were so distracted by the fact you were gonna be late for work. It takes you a few seconds to realize that Garcia was watching you this whole time.

"PEN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!"

"Y/n, it's 5 in the morning." She stares at you. "I woke up to a certain puppy licking my face. And was I mad? No!"

"How does he already know how to jump on a bed?"

"I think he made puppy stairs out of the blanket we gave him." She answers. She looks at your face a bit more closely now, seeing the dark circles under your eyes. "Y/n honey, you have DARK eye bags."

"I know." You sigh as you plop yourself down on the little seat next to her.
She lays the puppy in your lap and gets up.

"You know how I said it's 5 in the morning? Well, funny story, but we're late to work. It's actually 8..." She states. You two look at each other for a good 7 seconds before grabbing breakfast and running to the car.

"You left a bit of dog food for the puppy, he'll be okay." You reassure yourself.

While in the car, you and Garcia stay silent, mostly because you both were eating the breakfast she made and you didn't really have anything to say to eachother. You think about to asking her about the details on Rossi and Strauss but you don't want it to sond ike you're stalking Rossi. Yo would never! You don't care if he's dating her! Hell, you don't care if he marries her!
....
That last part was a lie.
You would definately get extremely jealous over the fact you've no chance with him.

Garcia notices you gripping the steering wheel a bit too hard and speaks up. "So, about you and Rossi-"

"ME AND ROSSI? REALLY? I HATE THAT GUY! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" You break out into nervous laughter, the average person could tell it's fake. "Y'KNOW, FORGET ROSSI! HE'S IRRELEVANT!" You two pull into the building's parking lot. You keep blabbering on and on about how much you hate Rossi so much that you don't even notice that he walked up to your car. He sits there and watches the way you talk--the way you move your hands and make little gestures is so cute to him, and the fact he doesn't know why is sickening. He doesn't even know what awful things you're saying about him. Even if he heard you say all that, he would not care. He just likes hearing your voice---seeing you smile. He knocks on the window to get your attention. You stare at him until your face turns red. He leans against your car, pressing his arm against the shiny car, blocking the sun out from your eyes. Probably wanted to look that hot. And goddamn did he look hot. He was wearing a white button up shirt with sand colored pants, along with dark brown dress shoes.

"Roll down the window!" Rossi yells to Garcia. She follows his orders and does as such, allowing Rossi to hear the daydreaming you've been doing about him.

Just as you stop talking, Rossi looks down at your red face and smiles. "You okay?."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Having already entered the building, you get greeted by Reid, bickering with Morgan about who gets more girls. They're just throwing insults left and right at each other nonstop until Hotch stops them.