Chapter 4: Holly Jolly with the BAU

"Wait, Pen, why did I have to come with you?" Y/n asks Garcia as they both walk down the sidewalk and into a store.

"Well, you see, Emily and JJ were both busy today, soooo."

You stop her in the middle of her sentence, not needing to know the rest.

"It's okay Pen, I'll help you shop for Christmas presents for everyone."

Garcia stares at you in absolute shock. As if you just told her you had a bomb on you.

"Did... You just.. pro.. file.. me??" She shudders. Grabbing her hand you lead her into the store and start looking around. Of course, she started looking for a gift for Morgan first. And you just kinda glanced over some things Rossi might like. You stared at a tie with a smiley face on it and immediately grabbed it for Hotch. But you always walked past the small bottle of $400 whiskey you wanted to get Rossi. But what do you get the man that could buy everything? He liked art, right?

So you walked into the next isle with collectables and vintage items, and glanced over a Bob Ross collection of gifts. There was Bob Ross cooking sets, Bob Ross shirts, even a Bob Ross shot glass. And you know what you did?? You bought it all. You bought the whole collection of Bob Ross for Rossi.

When Garcia saw your gifts she smiled and giggled to herself, wanting to see the reaction of the team. Especially Hotch.

You ask Garcia if you two can stop by a bookstore to get Reid something. Of course, she says yes and you two walk in.

The man working at the register looks at you two and smiles. He was blonde with blue eyes, and beautiful light skin. He watches you two walk around the store, occasionally moving from his position to get closer to you.

You notice him glance at you, and finally ask him what books he'd recommend.

"I'd recommend uhm... A very nice book it's our best seller and-" you move closer to him to hear him better and he blushes. "UHM IT'S A V-VERY NICE BOOK, IT'S BY AN AUTHOR NAMED DAVID ROSSI AND-" You smile at his attempt to get his sentence out. "YOU'RE VERY PRETTY WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE COFFEE WITH ME SOMETIME???" You nod, and grab one of Rossi's books, walking to the register along side the man.

"My name is Stanler." He says.

"Y/n, Y/n L/n."

You buy the book and walk out of the store with Garcia. She apparently bought a manga book for herself but you both knew she bought it for someone else. "Pen, can we go to a toy store and get some stuff for Jack and Henry?" Of course she'd say yes.

"Yes Of course my lovely Y/n."

You two walk across the cold sidewalk, and past a very lit store. It was calling to you, or, barking to you I should say. In the store held a cute little black labrador. The puppy barked and barked at you, wanted you, and begged you to take him home. You stopped Infront of the store and stared at the small dog. He looked back at you and tilted his head. You tilt your head back to him and he starts barking and licking the glass that separated you two. You look back at Garcia who saw this go down and she nods at you excitedly.

You run into the store right before it closes, run to the register, and buy the adorable little dog from the window. You rush to Garcia and start jumping up and down from how excited you were. You don't know why you bought the dog, but you know it's gonna be yours forever.

"Y/n I just had the greatest idea known to mankind..." Garcia stares at the puppy in your hands. "What if we ask Hotch to see if we could turn this little fella into a police dog."

You smile at her, agreeing that it was a brilliant idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Y/n and Garcia got done shopping for the BAU and the kids, they decided they wanted to go back to Y/n's apartment for some drinks and some tea if ya know what I mean.

Sitting on the couch, Y/N listens to Garcia blab on about the dirt between Rossi and Strauss. It made Y/n jealous. Wait, Jealous??? Since when did Y/n have feelings for Rossi?? The first time they had met she was known as someone else, "Stephanie L/N". Rossi and her met a phew years back, when Y/n was just a profiler in training. Rossi always called Y/n his "favorite student, and it made her heart flutter out of her chest. She had the biggest crush on him, and he knew, but unfortunately he was seeing someone else.

Garcia snaps her fingers Infront of Y/n. " Sweetie that is the third time you've blanked out on me whenever I mention Rossi. " She scoots closer. "If you spill I'll help shop for the puppy, AND help ask Hotch if we can keep him."

You sigh, knowing she has you at a checkmate. "I have a thing for him... "

"You have a thing for the Italian stallion?"

You gave Garcia a small playful glare and nodded.

"Understandable, I mean, even Strauss has a thing for him."

You cringe at the thought of her and Rossi doing... Un-family friendly things.

"God that sounds weird." You groan.

"For real." Garcia looks at the time. "I think we both need some rest. It's really late."

"Wait do we have work tomorrow?" You ask her.

She nods. "Yep, I asked for the day off but so did everyone else and I felt bad. "

You lead her into the guest room. "Goodnight Pen. " You wish her goodnight and and she does the same.

As soon as your head hit your pillow you fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Author's note: hii so if you're actually reading this, thank you, but also, I was wondering if I should make this book have smut or not. It's kind of hard imagining Rossi being spicy, but they call him the Italian stallion for a reason yk.)