Chapter 7: It wasn't real??

(A/N: hiii. So, I just wanted to let everyone know this chapter is the part where Rossi does get kinda spicy, so I'll put a 🍋 before anything like that so you can be warned. Thx for reading! <3)
You wake up from your deep deep sleep, awoken by the sounds of an alarm waking you up. Slowly lifting yourself up you sit up in your own bed to see that you were at home, snuggled into your sheets and cuddling your pillow.
"So it was all a dream?" You thought to yourself.
Having come to the sad conclusion that Rossi didn't cuddle you to sleep, you get out of bed and waddle over to your bathroom that was attached to your bedroom.
One look in the mirror said it all. Slight eye bags, messy hair, red-ish eyes. You definitely needed time off. Quickly you brushed your teeth, washed your face, did your skincare routine (or not, I don't judge), and did your hair. For some reason you went a few extra steps to look a bit nicer for work today. You put on a bit of makeup and headed into your kitchen, to see Rossi asleep on your couch.
Not even noticing you were still wearing the robe he gave you, you smiled softly.
"Rossi," Shaking him awake. "C'mon wake up."
Groggily he stirred awake, taking a minute to process all of his surroundings.
"Y/N, did I fall asleep at your house or mine?" He asks, barely awake enough to see your faint figure. "Did we...?"
Feeling your face heat up you covered it with your hands. "Oh my God no!" You reassured him.
He looks at you with a kind of blank stare before he goes to open his mouth, only to be cut off.
"Not that I wouldn't or anything, it's just--" Your face just got more heated by the second. Rossi certainly thought it was cute though.

Getting up from the small brown wooden stool placed in front of your vanity, you made your way into the kitchen, to see Rossi hovering over the marble counters making breakfast. The smell of the food was unusual to you, smelling sweet like a candy yet leaving a taste in your mouth that made you gag. "Welcome, to my laboratory." Rossi said, turning around from the stove and facing you. He stretched out his arms for a dramatic emphasis and boy did it work. You gave him a lopsided smile, which made him look confused. "Y/N, is something wrong?" He asked, taking a few steps forward towards you. He grabbed your hand and placed it in his reassuringly. "Whatever happened last night doesn't change our friendship. Friends are allowed to cuddle eachother to sleep sometimes."
You sighed, remaining silent. You knew he was right but just had this feeling in your chest that wouldn't go away. Maybe you want to be more than friends...?
He turns back around to focus his attention on the food. "Come. We must eat, Tesoro."
You take a seat at the table and watch him prepare the meal carefully. He was using so many techniques you hadn't ever seen before, it made you kind of curious. "Dave?" He perks up, looking at you in question. "Where'd you learn all of that?"
"My family." Smiling softly at your plate of food he places it down in front of you. "Enjoy."
Both sitting, enjoy the food and each other's company, you and Rossi were content for the next hour. He taught you some cooking techniques and loved the way your face lit up when he mentioned cooking your favorite food together some time. Rossi regretted what he said. Whatever happened last night doesn't change our friendship.
Oh yes it does.the feelings he's had for you are getting worse. Loving the way your body felt close to his made him sick. Sick in the head with the awful disease of love. (Cringe ik) 🍋But for some reason, something kept him from sleeping with you. Maybe sleeping with you would ruin the feeling? No, he wants you. Hell, he needs to feel you in a way no man should want to feel a woman. He wants to place marks all over your body. From love marks to things in places that should never be touched by another man besides him. He wants to ruin you.
But, unfortunately, he has to keep that to himself for now, but lord knows when the time comes, you'll be shedding tears of pleasure from those beautiful eyes of yours.