Multiverse: Part 3 [Florlee]

A/N: Part 3 of Multiverse! Honestly, was not planning on continuing this but this just came to me out of the blue so I hope you guys enjoy!

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

------
Third Person's POV

"I need caffeine" Hailee mumbled as she rubbed her right eye and paddled towards the coffee machine. Not even thinking about turning on the light to the kitchen, the brunette allowed the dim light from the living room to guide her to the source of caffeine. With her eyes still trying to adjust to being awake, Hailee yawns and stretches.

A few moments later she grabs her favorite mug and fills it with coffee and of course, some creamer. Florence drank her coffee black, but not the singer. She wasn't crazy.

Speaking of the blonde, with caffeine finally in her system, Hailee's mind was clearer and she had finally noticed Florence who seemed to be fiddling with one of the drawers where their utensils were.

"Flo?" Hailee mumbled, "Weren't you just in bed? You got up so fast, baby." The singer thought out loud before walking towards her girlfriend and giving the blonde a kiss on the temple. However, right after her lips pull away just an inch, she found her face being smashed harshly against the marble table.

Florence had reacted quickly to the affection but not in the way the singer would've thought. The blonde's quick reflexes had taken Hailee's head and slammed it, cheek first, onto the counter, where it stayed because of the blonde's stubborn hand keeping her there.

"Whadu-" Hailee shrieked into the counter, not being able to speak properly from her face all smashed up. She was wide awake now and she was confused at what the fuck was happening.

Florence speaks up, but Hailee can't seem to make up any English words, it almost sounded like a different language. Wait? Russian?

"-ate Bishop?" Florence spoke up again before loosening her grip on Hailee who immediately stood back up and rubbed her cheek with a wince.

"What the actual fuck?" Hailee exclaimed with furrowed eyes and met her girlfriend's eyes. That's when she got a better look at Florence just to realize that instead of her girlfriend's short hair, it was..long?

Hailee may have been half asleep a few seconds ago, but she was pretty sure hair doesn't just grow back to that length overnight. She was just running her fingers through Florence's short hair the night before soothingly. It was what helped the blonde fall asleep faster and lately, the blonde has been struggling, so Hailee stays up playing with it until Florence falls asleep in her arms.

"Kate Bishop 2.0!" Florence cheerfully greets before shooting Hailee a cute wave.

Hailee stares at the long-haired Florence before it all clicked.

"Yelena?" Hailee questions in disbelief.

"Hiii" Yelena drawls out before pivoting away and back to the drawer of spoons and forks.

"W-what? Why are you-?" Hailee sputters watching as the blonde nonchalantly starts examining her spoons.

"I need help" Yelena casually replies before grabbing a spoon and turning around to look back at the gaping Hailee.

"With?" Hailee asks.

But Yelena was distracted with what she had in her hand for some reason,"This is a really nice spoon. This is the type of cutlery I try to tell my Kate Bishop she needs"

Hailee shakes her head at the assassin before crossing her arms over her chest, "Yelena."

Yelena blinks at her before sighing, "I need help making Kate Bishop, my Kate Bishop"