Beloved [Katelena]

A/N: Another silly oneshot aka how many silly headcanons can I fit into one story?

---

Summary:

"Your wrist," Bucky motioned down to her right hand.

Yelena blinked and looked down, meeting the green and purple beaded bracelet she had put on her right wrist.

She frowned, "What?"

"I didn't know you wear bracelets like that."

or Kate makes Yelena one of those beaded bracelets. It's not really her girlfriend's style but maybe she'll like it? (Part 2 of "She is")

---

"I still can't believe you never told us," Kamala pouted as she plopped on the couch next to America and Cassie. Pulling her leg against her chest, Kamala placed her chin up on her knee, and watched America carefully put together a pink, orange, and white beaded bracelet. 

"Don't take it personal, guys," Kate shook her head lightly and peered closer to the large set of beads America had brought earlier today. She was sitting in her own couch chair wearing a pair of gray sweatpants and an old archery shirt from high school.

"I'm kind of taking it personal," Peter interjected from the floor holding a roll of clear string in the air. He sat right behind Cassie on the floor, legs crossed, as he cut a piece of string for himself. The five Young Avengers found themselves crowding around a table taking advantage of their free time to participate in some 'DIY' activities.

"Yelena and I agreed when we talked to Sam and Maria that it would be better for both teams if we didn't announce our relationship," Kate shrugged as she used a pair of tweezers to pick out forest green beads.

"Then what changed?" Cassie piped up as she opened the container with letter beads and handed a bead that had the letter 'B' to Kate. 

"Her team found out. Then when it turns out our teams were going to have to work together, we decided to just tell you guys."

Cassie snorted at that, "More like gave us a whole show."

"Lesbians. They have a thing for the dramatics," America said with her tongue sticking out, concentrating on finishing up the bracelet in her hand.

"You would know Miss 'I couldn't make it to training because I was secretly visiting my girlfriend in another universe.'" America gasped in offense as she opened her mouth to retort but was interrupted by the rest,

"She's not your girlfriend," They responded in unison, making America slouch back on the couch and sink further into the purple couch. (Kate had taken it upon herself to buy them a purple couch when Tommy had destroyed it during one of his 'harmless pranks')

"Okay, well how about you Peter?" Peter looked up at the mention of his name. He was just about to tie a knot to finish his red beaded bracelet, the spider being the fastest out of all of them.

"What..about me?" He looked up and made awkward eye contact with everyone. He glanced pleadingly at Kate but the leader was too focused on her task in hand. The archer hunched forward trying to get the stubborn purple bead through the string.

"How's MJ?" Kamala sang as she picked up two letter beads and held them in front of her teasingly. The 'M' and 'J' bead stared back at a blushing Peter who looked down embarrassed.

"She's not my girlfriend..," Peter said in a low tone, staring at the finished bracelet that he definitely wasn't planning on giving to MJ.

"Leave Peter alone," Kate lightly scolded Kamala. The Spider-boy, which her girlfriend likes to call him by, had asked her timidly about helping him out with MJ and being the good friend she is, has been encouraging him every step of the way. Just last week, Peter pleaded with her to join him and MJ on a 'tennis double date' – well Peter didn't call it that but that's what it was – who knew Kate was so good at tennis? She could almost give MJ a run for her money, but the tennis prodigy was too good.