-𝕆𝕟𝕖-

Trigger Warnings:None
_____________
_____________
_____________

HAWKINS HIGH, HAWKINS INDIANA:
*Y/N'S POVS*
I let out one dreadful yawn as I slammed my locker open. The musky metal odor made me want to mentally gag and possibly even throw up. Fumbling anxiously through my locker, mumbling curse words under my breath. Suddenly startled by a rhythmic knock on my locker door- slamming it shut, I felt my palms harshly become sweaty and my stomach drop.

Jason Carver. "What?" I snapped as he leaned his arm on the locker wall- his eyes darting casually around. "Where's the freak?" He shot back, 'I wanna strangle him.' I straightens myself up, biting the inside of my cheek. "I dunno, probably selling some shit." I mumbled walking past him- stopped abruptly by him placing himself in- front of me.

"Well let that freak know, that if I see him spray- painting my car again- I swear..." he groaned as the jocks ran towards him. "What? You'll throw balls at us? Slam dunk our heads?" I laughed and walked on- my sneakers squeaking against the tile. "Ooooh, the Queen of Freaks!" The jocks teased as I walked by, I replied by flipping them off as I turned the corner.

"Y/n!" Someone whispered from the classroom, I felt my palms begin to sweat as I turned swiftly around.
"Eddie?" I squinted my eyes as he waved over for me to come in the class. "Shit..." I mumbled as I slipped in the classroom- slamming the door behind me.
"What'd they say?" He whispered as he hid a pack of something in his pocket. "He said be would throw balls at you if you did somethin' to his car..." Eddie and I released a handful of laughter.

"Besides, I'm pretty sure he'd kill you literally if he found out you were hanging out with Chrissy, the Queen of Hawkins High!" I grinned widely, grabbing my bag as we walked out of the class. "Shhh!" He giggled as he pounded his fist suddenly on the wall.
"I can hear the D&D board calling me..." he mumbled as we walked out of school..

"You didn't tell him did you?" He raised an eyebrow at me, I tilted my head. "That I was the one who did that shit to his car? Nope...I did not," I whispered as I adjusted my bag on my arm. "Goddamn," he chuckled and took a cigarette out- the strong stinging smell reminding me of my dad.
"C'mon!" I laughed as I dragged him by his arm, leading him into the school gym.