-𝕊𝕚𝕩-

Trigger Warning: Make-out session kinda,
____________
____________
____________

PALACE ARCADE, HAWKINS INDIANA:
*THIRD PERSON POV*
"I dunno...maybe you can sneak back in my room tonight again?" Jason winked as he leaned into the counter- where Y/n sat in-front the prizes as she sat on the stool. Barely any kids coming to play games.

"Maybe I will?" Y/n winked back, biting her lip as Jason rolled his eyes- leaning in. "Are we still pretending right now?" She whispered- Jason nodded a quick 'yes' before a 'DING' startled the two.

"Shit...." Jason mumbled as Chrissy and Eddie turned the corner- Eddie holding her gently. "Kiss me," Y/n pulled Jason by his jacket- their mouths inches from kissing. "What?" He furrowed his eyebrows as Y/n rolled her eyes.

*Y/N'S POV*
I smashed my lips delicately onto his, melting into the kiss as his fingers trailed down my collarbone. His peach tasting lips instantly making me feel weak in the stomach as I leaned on my stomach across the counter- his hands immediately sending a swarm of butterflies in my stomach as he slid it under my tank top.

"Stop..." I mumbled- he immediately pulled away, out of breath. "Why- what did I do?" He raised an eyebrow, worried all over his face...'not over my consent- over his ego.'

"Nothing...they just left." I nodded towards the empty room. He nodded firmly and let out a deep sigh.

"You know...you stole my first kiss," I fidgeted nervously with my hands- his eyes went wide as he slid on top of the counter, sitting on it as he tilted his head towards me. "I did?" He gave me a frown as I nodded, gulping anxiously.

"I'm sorry...but...did you enjoy it at least?" I scrunched his nose, clearly worried as I picked at the edge of the counter. "I did...enjoy it," I let out a laugh as the corners of his mouth turned into a smirk.
"Alrighty, then what's the problem?" He sneered as I rolled my eyes, letting out a loud sigh.

"It's just...we're pretending, Jason." I tapped the counter rapidly as he nodded slowly. "Makes sense...how about this, Friday night tomorrow- I take you to the movies?" He gave me a cheeky grin as I smiled- letting a little laugh escape my lips.

*JASON'S POV*
I felt all my muscles tense up instantly as soon as I heard her laugh- 'ahhhh shit...I'm falling for her.'
"Yeah..." I chuckled awkwardly- shifting in my position as I leaned my elbow on the counter.

Her eyes locked on mine as she cut the tickets, letting out another brilliant smile. 'Stop...Jason. It's all fake. We're. Pretending.

A/N: SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT
IM TIRED LOL BUT I MIGHT WRITR MORE CUZ I CANT SLEEPHAVE A GOOD DAY <3