-𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟-

Trigger Warning: None
____________
____________
____________

HAWKINS HIGH, HAWKINS INDIANA:
*Y/N'S POV*
I turned the corner of the hall, gripping my books tightly against my chest. "So...tonight is the day?" A voice caused me to stop in my tracks- the voice came from the the left corner. I hid against the wall- Jason and Andy.

"Yep, I've got everything ready." He laughed as Andy started to pat his back. "Good, she wasn't enough for you either way- you're way out of her league." I felt my heart thump violently as I shifted anxiously.

'Me? Am I out of his league...of course he's out of mine, but still?'

"She was a waste of time, Y/n is officially retires from the Queen of Hawkins- she's goin' back to the freaks, just watch." I felt my stomach lurch at the statement Jason said- biting my lip from tears slipping out my lashes.

Sighing, I turned back- wiping my eyes quickly, immediately running into someone...'Eddie.'

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just..." He pulled me into an empty classroom- my heart beating anxiously out of my throat. "You haven't heard have you? About Jason and the rumors?" He raised an eyebrow, I swiftly nodded my head 'no.'

"They're all saying you slept with him, is that true?" He raised an eyebrow, 'I know he wouldn't shame me if I even did it...still it's embarrassing having a rumor like that about you.'

"...yes. Yes I did," I gulped anxiously- my eyes darting everywhere but his eyes as his face softened. "Well, I hope it was special and just know. I'm here for you," he gave me a gentle smile- I nodded firmly.

PALACE ARCADE, HAWKINS INDIANA:
*Y/N'S POV*
I jumped at the sudden 'BANG'. I turned around hastily, my eyes wide- Jason.

"Why'd you lie? You never slept with me."

'Fuck...'

A/N: IK THIS WAS HELLA SHORT IM JUST TIRED RN LOL WILL UPDATE🔴🔴