-𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖-

Trigger Warning:NONE
_____________
_____________
_____________

JASON'S HOME, HAWKINS INDIANA:
*THIRD PERSON POV*
Y/n forced her eyes to open, her eyes scanning against the room that was dimly lit by the morning sun.

She sucked in a breath when she felt a tug on her bare stomach, Jason's arm-softly groped her.

Y/n's eyes snapped open winder as soon as she realized her completely exposed body was against Jason's.

"Jason...Jason!" She received a long dreadful groan from him as his grip around her waist tightened lightly as she shoved him off.

"Wha...what?" He muttered as he lifted his head up to look at her, his hair strands of messy hair over his eyes. "Jason?" His mom's voice echoed from the hallway.

"Shit..." he muttered under his breath-looking at Y/n who had wide open eyes. "Uhm-get under!" Jason let out a small laugh as Y/n groaned- pulling herself completely over her as Jason held her closely.

HAWKINS HIGH, HAWKINS INDIANA:
*Y/N'S POV*
"It's okay..." Jason reassured me as he parked in place, rubbing circles over my thumb as my hand shook nervously.

"Remember, we aren't pretending anymore...I love you." His words felt to bland to me, as if somehow I was already use to him saying it...even if it was a lie.

"Lets go," I bluntly whispered.

*HALLWAYS*
I felt my spine shiver as we entered the hallway, Jason pulling me closer to him by my icy cold hand.

"I have a surprise for you too." He smirked as I tilted my head, smiling through every stare and whisper we received.

"Oh really?" I opened my locker eagerly, I immediately looked at him-my cheeks going beet red.

I held the white envelope in my hands, looking at Jason in pure confusion.

"Oh-I made a letter..."

"Actually I made one letter each day after we started 'dating'...I-I didn't know how to tell you so." His voice trailed off faintly as I grinned brightly.

"Thank you," I whispered-my eye catching a familiar figure, my eyes in pure shock.

'Eddie...'

A/N: IM SORRY IK ITS SHORT LOL