-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣-

Trigger Warnings: None
_____________
_____________
_____________ HELP Y/N AND JASON WILL DEF GIVE OFF 'PLAY DATE BY MELANIE MARTINEZ' VIBES✨✨😩
____________

HAWKINS HIGH, HAWKINS INDIANA:
*CHRISSY'S POV*
Eddie's grasp on my hand became tighter as we walked down the hall, the stares increasing as I held my breath. "Don't listen to 'em, they're little helpless people Chrissy." He mocked them as he made weird noises- I cracked a laugh as he smiled proudly- it faded as his eyes were stuck on something. "What?" I mumbled, I followed his gaze...'no, no, no.'
Jason...and Y/n, they walked down the hall- hands inter-wined as he pulled his arm around her shoulders. He muttered something in her ear which caused her to laugh as the stares disappeared from us to them. "Eddie..." I whispered as he pulled me away, crossing a corner. "How?" I raised my eyebrows as his face was swallowed with betrayal and confusion. "I dunno. But, we have each-other now," I giggled as he pulled me into a warm embrace as I clung onto his smoke mint smelling shirt.

*Y/N'S POV*
"Oh shit!" My eyes caught the HellFire club as we walked towards them to get to class; I closed my eyes as soon as I found Dustin's eyes, he glared at me as I saw a tear cascade down his cheek. "Don't worry they're still your friends outside the plot," Jason mumbled in a breathy like way in my ear. "I know," I smiled as he removed his arm from my shoulders so I could open my locker. I felt my throat close as soon as I opened my locker, a blood red rose was placed in there.
I held the rough plant in my hand as I slammed my locker- turning to Jason who gave me a wide smile.
"I mean- I thought you know, I- do you like it?" He awkwardly gulped as he looked between the rose and I. "Yes, yeah- I do!" I gave a smile back as I held the rose, he gave me a chuckle as he held my right hand as I held the rose with my left- 'oh no...' we were walking towards the jocks and cheerleaders.

"It's fine," he mumbled as his friends greeted him- stopping as soon as they saw me. I felt my stomach naw on all my other intestines. "Rumors are true, aren't they?" Andy sneered as he walked towards me- I glanced as Jason who's eyes were glued on Andy incase he tried anything. "Welcome," Andy smirked as he shook my hand. I smiled as the rest did the same to me, the cheerleaders grinning at me brightly. "Shall we go to class, love?" Jason smirked, I felt my finger tips go cold as I held his hand as they followed behind him like ducklings. "Don't get used to this," he whispered slowly in my ear as I rolled my eyes- taking my hand away. He cleared his throat awkwardly as we were about to cross paths with Eddie and Chrissy.

"Bitch," Jason covered his word with a cough- as his friends sneered at them, Chrissy's eyes wide and swollen with shock as I refused to meet Eddie's eyes.
I looked behind me, Lucas. He quickly turned away, we locked eyes and knew one thing...'we both are traitors.'

JASON'S JEEP, HAWKINS INDIANA:
*THIRD PERSON POV*
Silence swallowed the car in whole as Jason gripped the steering wheel so tight his knuckles went white. "Now we can stop pretending..." he sighed and looked briefly at Y/n who shrugged and looked through her bag. "Ya' know, uhm- I have a basketball game coming up. I got you a ticket..." he bounced his leg nervously, Y/n nodded and added a tape to her walkman- bouncing her head slowly to her music.
"So, uhm. Wanna, I dunno, have a talk?" He smiled awkwardly at her, she sighed and slipped her headphones off. "I mean, if this becomes more serious. I'd have to present you to my parents," he gulped- she turned to him, fear was full filled in his eyes. "Same. But I won't, I can't really." She leaned her head on the window.

"Why is that?" He gave her a breathy chuckle, she nibbled on her lip. "Uhm, personal reasons..."
"Oh- sorry! Uhm, I have a question." His voice became higher, she hummed a 'yes'.
"You know, if you don't wanna do this just say it. I can say it was a joke or somethin'. Okay?" He turned to Y/n as soon as the light turned red-  she nodded once more. "Yeah, I still wanna do it though."

PEP ASSEMBLY, HAWKINS INDIANA:
*Y/N'S POV*
I stood by a girl named Max on the bleachers, noticing her glance at Lucas and roll her eyes. "Oh look, it's your little man." She briefly looked at up, figuring to Jason who got a hold of the microphone.
After he rambled on about who knows what, I snapped my head up when I heard 'Y/n' echoe through the gym. Max nudged me as I looked at Jason who walked a few steps forward. "Every second of the game I play, will be dedicated to Y/n. The new Queen of Hawkins High." He smirked as everyone clapped and cheered- looking at me as I locked eyes with Chrissy who hastily looked away.

"Aww," Max gave me a smirk as I rolled my eyes- sighing.

'Don't get used to it...'