-𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥-

Trigger Warning: Arguments, Angst

PALACE ARCADE, HAWKINS INDIANA:

*THIRD PERSON POV*

Y/n froze in solid place, her heart accelerating anxiously as Jason cursed under his breath. "I knew it..."

"Knew what-"

"DONT...don't play dumb!" He shouted even softer this time, furious tears about to trail down his face as Y/n dropped the prizes in her hands- walking towards him. Placing her hand on his arm- which was quickly swatted away as he groaned. "You lied, Y/n...everyone thinks we did it!" He smacked the table, cursing under his breath as Y/n held a bubble of breath in her mouth.

"I had to lie...it was to embarrassing to have rumors like that go around!" She walked towards him, trying to meet his eyes as he rolled his glossy ones. "I-why? I could've just said it was all a lie!" Y/n bit her lip at those words, almost so hard to the point of tasting iron.

"You were going to 'break-up' with me?" Her head snapped up as he looked at her in disbelief, his eyes clearly hurt and pained. "What-how..."

"I heard you, Jason." Y/n gulped nervously, a tear slipping down her nose as he sucked a breath in. "I-I...I just got bored of us, Y/n!" He shouted- Y/n stood in place as tears glided down her cheeks.

'Why am I crying?'

*Y/N'S POV*
"Bored? What do you mean by that?" My voice cracked as my heart sunk deeper into my lungs, making it harder to breathe. "It's just...I don't actually love you." He looked at me, his eyes blood shot red as he wiped them- leaning against the wall.

"I don't care about you!" That sentence...'wow.'
I stepped back, wiping my tears away as he met my eyes and quickly rolled them. "Wow," I whispered- clearing my throat as he looked at me. "...This was all so dumb- I don't even know why we did it." He wiped his eyes as I sighed. "Forget this ever happened...okay? You don't matter to me, and I don't matter to you- we're to different." He muttered behind me- his breath made my neck tingle painfully as I let out a small cry.

"I-Yeah..." I turned around- 'he left.' I stood there, swallowed by shock as I wipes my eyes.

'It was all for nothing...'