ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ

"Hey guy's!" Evelyn said while Erica also greeted the camera.

The four of us were stood in Evelyns apartment because we were going to spend some time in Korea.

"Welcome back to our channel" Evelyn smiled while playing her her hair.

"Guess what" Erica smerked.

"We are going to Korea!" Evelyn grinned and me and Erica screamed yay while jumping up and down.

"This is finally the moment we've all be waiting for, because I know you guys have been wanting us to go to Korea and vlog" Evelyn explained

"And so we're doing that!" Evelyn threw her arms up as Erica threw a piece sign up.

"We're staying there for eighteen days" Emily explained with a straight face clearly bored.

"We are also going to Korea with no itinerary" Evelyn said.

"Again but yolo" I spoke.

"It's just like how we roll guys" Erica shook her head getting close to the camera.

Evelyn then cut the camera and we all got our suitcases ready and walked out her apartment.

"Honestly I'm so fucking hungry" I complained leaning on the evolvator mirror.

"We will get something to eat at the airport" Evelyn reassured tapping my head.

Our uber arrived i sat in the back with Erica and Emily. Evelyn sat in the back with the driver holding a random conversation with him.

"Bro my phones fucking broken" Emily complained.

"How?" I laughed and she glared at my shrugging her shoulders.