kiss

"Plus I don't wanna ruin it by swimming in a pool with it i'll just watch." I said feeling bad about Malachi giving away one of his shirts for me.

"Ok how about you wear it, sit on the pool side and then i'll convince you to come in" He smerked throwing the shirt in my face.

"Oh fine" I gave up standing and walking to his bathroom locking the door.

I got changed into his shirt and walked back out he was sat on his bed with with simming trunks and no shirt on his phone. christ...anyways.

"Ta-da!" I said holding out my arms.

"Yay!" He celebrated and twirled me around laughed.

"Okay come on then" He said and properly grabbed my hand to lead me out to his pool.

I sat on the side while he jumped in majorly splashing me. When he came back up he was laughing.

"Hey! You splashed me!" I said with a playful attitude.

"Sorry babes" He said in a girly voice flicking his wrist (💅 i hope yk what i mean).

I sat on the side of the pool with my legs dangling in.

"I've liked having you here." He said going serious for a minute. He swam towards me a bit.

"I've liked being here...I didn't know you talked to your parents about me" I teased making him break out into a smiled again.

I'm pretty sure his cheeks blushed a bit but it was dark and i couldn't see the best.

"Well I like to tell my family about important people in my life." He said simply tilting his head with a cute smile showing his dimples.

"Important...wow" I nodded sarcastically hiding the fact i was about to explode into dust.

"Yes. You're very important to me Edith" He said going serious again and swam towards me more.

Christ. I wanna run but I wanna stay. You know. Anyways someone plz smash my head against a wall am I dreaming?

I put my phone down, he pulled my waist slowly lowering me into the pool carefully.

He looked down and smiled at me.

"Boop" He said tapping my nose making my jaw drop. I attacked him with splashes.

And that was day one. I'm staying at his house for 7 days and at the hotel for 8...this will be a good trip.