thalassophobia

"No I hate this!" I said as Malachi had me carried over one of his shoulders.

"Shush you're so dramatic!" He laughed as we got closer to the ocean.

"Malachi please, you know I have a real issue with the sea!" I cried out as my panic began to raise.

"Malachi please! Stop please" I said in a sad voice as the water came up to his knees.

Literally said to him my biggest fear is the fucking ocean and he brings me here.

"Are you ready?" He said before pretending to throw me in making me squeal.

"Stop!" I said and clung into him tighter "Please Malachi, stop please"

"It's just water!" He said but began to walk out the sea obviously getting the hint I was upset.

He just gets meaner everyday :(.

"Okay there" He said placing me down on the sand.

"I didn't like that." I said with a frown and sat on the sand with my head in my hands still upset.

"I'm sorry baby" He said and sat next to me.

"No your not, you like making me scared" I huffed and drew in the sand with my finger.

"No I don't! I'm sorry" He said and hugged me pulling me to stand up.

"Let's go over to my parents again, okay?" He said pulling me up.

"Okay" I said before walking next to him towards his parents who were quite far away.

He's mean to me but, it's okay. I'll get him back 😎.

A/N i hate the sea.

I fucking hate it, so theres proof edith has eliments of mwah in her.

Malachi is such a bully 💀

Love you all 🤍🤍🤍