Sucks to suck

I was sat on Malachis bed on my phone while he was screaming to his friends on his ps5 or whatever it's called.

I was very very bored so I decided to annoy the fuck out of Malachi since he always bullys me.
:(

I stood up and walked over to him. He looked up at me confused.

"You okay?" He asked muting his headset.

"No" I said with a straight face.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asked holding his arms out for a hug.

I gave him the hug and sat on the floor after.

He started playing again and talking to his friends.

I started poking his leg making him move it and give me a unimpressed look.

I carried on doing it because screw Malachi sometimes. Hes very mean.

"Yo stop" He said moving his leg looking dead at me with an annoyed look.

"No" I grinned and went to poke his leg again but he grabbed my hand and pulled me into him.

He wrapped his arms around me tightly so I couldn't escape making me huff in anger.

I flicked his fourhead.

"Edith stop. Now" He said looking into my eyes.

Hell the fuck no hehe.

I poked his cheek with a grin on my face and he finally gave up and acted unbothered.

I groaned in anger and flicked his fourhead again earning a reaction.

Slay Edith.

Anyways that's how the evening went. I don't think he likes me anymore. Oh well it was entertaining.

Karmas a bitch I guess.

a/n