karma

"Hello guys welcome back to my channel, today I will be being mean and ignoring Malachi because earlier he took me to the sea and threatened to throw me in. I'm terrified of the sea" I said into my camera.

"He's currently surfing with Loren, but it's not gonna be one of those oh what was that. I will just be extra mean cuz karmas a bitch." I said sticking my thumbs up.

I put the camera in a pile on clothes so it was hidden and jumped into his bed and wait on my phone until he came back.

I heard the door downstairs open and Malachi say hi to Felica. I looked at the camera with a look.

His door opened and he walked inside.

"Hellooo" He smiled and walked over to his bed and sat next to me.

"Hi." I said not looking up from my phone.

"What's wrong?" He asked putting his head on my shoulder looking at tiktok with mex

"Nothing." I said not still keeping my eyes on my phone.

He sighed and sat up ripping my phone out my hand. I sat up and tried to grab my phone.

I groaned and gave up lying with my back facing him.

"Why you doing this?" He said hugging me placing my phone next to me.

"Cuz you were mean to me and it made me sad!" I said trying to shove him off.

"And I obviously needed content" I said casually making him pull a confused face.

"Huh?"

I pointed at the camera and he turn to the pile if clothes before sticking his finger up at the camera.

"For fuck sake" He laughed flicking my forehead.

A/N

AND BITCH 10K READS FLICK ME KICK ME PUNCH ME R U SERIOUS THANK YOU

I LOVE YOU ALL 🤍🤍🤍