you're my girl

"Where are we going?" I asked as Malachi guided me though a feild with his hands covering my eyes.

Maybe he is gonna stab me after all. Oh well.

"Just shush" He said and finally stopped walking.

"Are you ready?" He said.

"No not yet. I love you mother, I love you father, I love you sisters and It was great being apart of the ha family...okay i'm ready" I said letting out a sigh and brave smile.

"Girl, i'm not gonna stab you. Chill." He laughed and removed his hands.

Oh. Malachi Barton is taking me on a picnic date.

"Holy shit" I said and turned to wrap my arms around the taller boy.

"Thank you" I said into his shoulder making him laugh and kiss my head.

"Of course, now stop and sit down" He said and held my hand as i sat on the blanket.

"When did you do all this?" I asked as he sat down infront of me.

"Tyler helped" He smiled.

We sat and ate for a bit with conversations that made no sense to anyone but us.

"Okay now we're done, important question" He said dusting his hands off and looking at me.

"Okay?" I said smiling but listening.

"Will you, Edith Enya Ha, Be my girlfriend?" He asked with a tint of worry in his eyes but kept a confident smile.

Oh. Christ. My oh my. Pinch me someone? Smack my fucking head against a wall.

"Of course holy shit of course!" I said leaping onto him connecting our lips.

"Phew" He said after pulling away, he sat up and pulled me into his chest.

"I was worried you would say no" He confessed playing with my bracelets.

"Why would I say no? You're my favourite human!" I said kissing his hand.

"You're my favourite human aswell" He said I couldn't see his face.

But I knew he was smiling.