Date(s)

I wake up suddenly, shaking and my heart is beating  at full speed. Eddie is already awake and he is startled by my quick movements.

He grabs me and tries to calm me down. "It's okay, it was just a dream." He strokes my hair and I put my head on his chest. "It's okay, I'm right here." He keeps repeating.

It's already light outside, but Eddie's curtains disguise the sun.

My breathing goes back to normal and I'm finally focused back on reality.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Um... It's uh... almost one o'clock?" He answers and I sit up real quick.

"One!?" I yell. "We have school, Eddie!"

"It's too late to go now... and also, I wanted you to sleep." He says slowly, a smile growing on his face.

"You're so dumb." I whisper teasingly. "But, what if my mom finds out?"

"She won't, so stop worrying." He reassures me.

I pull away from his grasp and stand up. He's leaning back on his palms now, looking at me. I throw my arms up and stretch with a yawn.

"I'm going to take a shower." I wink at him and step out of his room. From the doorway, I see Uncle Wayne passed out on the couch, his shoes kicked off and his stuff scattered on the floor beside him.

I step into the bathroom, and quietly shut the door.

I start the water and wait for it to get to a decent temperature before stepping in. The hot water hits my face, and streams down my body.

There's finally a presence I feel enter the bathroom. I manage to hear the door close and a little click of the lock turning.

I don't peek to see that it's Eddie because I already know it's him.

I begin to wash my hair, letting the water hit my face. Eddie steps into the shower and his hand trickles down my back and wrap around my waist.

I finish washing my hair and squeeze the suds out.

He leans to the side of my head and whispers, "We have to be quiet." I turn my head towards him and his face is an inch from mine. I look down at his lips and nod slowly.

He licks his lips and slides his right hand up to my throat.

"Bend over." He demands, but positions me so I'm bent over and his hands are now resting on my waist once again.

I don't wait any longer and just put him inside of me. He pushes into me slowly, making us both release sudden gasps.

He goes in and out, going deeper each push. I try so hard to not make any noises, but it feels almost impossible.

"Ugh, you feel so fucking good." He says with a breathy laugh.

I let out a small moan and his fingers squeeze harder on my waist. He leans over, pressing one of his hands on m back and whispers, "I told you, y/n, we have to be quiet."

"I'm..." I gulp. "I'm trying."

"Not hard enough." He smacks my rear, sending a sting through my body and I wince a little.

He gradually gets quicker and I try to grab anything to squeeze, just to stop me from making any noises. Nothing is helping, so I just cover my mouth with my hand and he keeps going, harder and faster.

Each thrust makes me let out moans, but they're muffled now.

"So good." He grumbles.

His quick movements scare me as he pulls me up so I'm standing up straight again. He's still inside of me.