8

Allison

The moment we stepped into the hallway, Eddie's face lit up. "Now, that was badass." He says putting both hands on my shoulders and jumping up and down. "You really did that. Shit." The grin on his face made me melt. He got so excited over nothing. I've been pissing off teachers since the first grade.

I laughed off his excitement, pushing open the door of the school. "You know, I say we dip. Till about lunch maybe." He tells me, leaning against the wall to face me.

"Eddie, I wanna go to at least one or two classes today." I say crossing my arms in front of him. A smirk forms on his face, and he places a hand on my shoulder.

"Henderson, I just wanna show you the real fun of being a senior at Hawkins High." Walking me around the back of school, he takes me behind the fields.

"If your taking me to this stupid ass picnic table just know i've been coming down here since middle school." I say as the table crept closer.

"Well shit. You got a better idea?" He stops me and bends his eyebrows.

I chuckle and grab his hand, slowly nodding as I took off in the other direction. Pushing open the gym door with my back, the room echoes as our steps grow slower. "Here Munson, is what I did in my free time." I push my bag off my shoulder and unzip the back pocket. Pulling out some bud and a bottle of spray paint, I position myself on the ground in front of the back brick wall. Eddie watches from behind me as I shake up the spray paint. "As long as you don't get caught, we can piss off a couple people." I say and he sits on his knees, a few feet to the left of me.

"So it was you this whole time." He says configuring some lines in the red paint. "The one that would come in here, and vandalize the gym before games."

I nod and shoot him a smile before standing up to examine the painting. It was a butterfly spread out across a section of white paint. "All they do is paint over it." I reassure him and throw the paint towards my bag.

Once I had the blunt lit, I sat against the wall waiting for Eddie to finish. As he laid the paint on the wall, he stuck his tongue out when focusing on the little details. "You know, I think i'm a great artist." He says placing his hands on his hips and stepping away. I walk over to him and hand him the bud before chuckling.

"Yeah, Eddie. It's great." On the wall in front of us, was a very poor painting of the Hellfire logo. "It could use some work. But it's great." I smile at him and place my head on his shoulder. We both stood, just staring at the art in each other's comfort for a good five minutes before the rush of the bell rang through the buildings. This makes us both jump and I start towards the door, grabbing my bag and smashing the blunt on the ground on the way there.

We pushed open the door, being shocked at the students flooding into the cafeteria. "Did you let me skip two periods?" I say to Eddie as we merge into the crowd. He gives me a sorry look as we walk in to meet Dustin at the Hellfire table. His expression dropped as anger took over his features.

"What is up with y'all" He says and the high really kicked in. I now realized we had been stumbling around. "Come on Allison! Eddie you too? Really." Mike stood next to him with the same look on his face.

Me and Eddie make brief eye contact before having to look away to avoid laughing. We both shrug before he sits down at the table. "Pull up a chair princess." He tells me as he gestures to an empty seat at another table.

"I think i'm just gonna sit with -" My voice trailed off as I pointed around the room for her. "Robin." I knew she'd already be pissed I skipped the only class me and her had together so I wanted to make it up. He stared at me and gritted his teeth but said ok. When I got to Robin, Steve was already sitting with her.

"Well, look who finally decided to show." She says while I sit next to her.

"I'm sorry It wasn't supposed to be two classes." This obviously set her off because her mouth fell open and she looked at Steve.

"You let Eddie the freak Munson convince you into skipping not one, but two classes!" He scolds as he crosses his arms. "You really gotta stop."

I pierced my lips and looked past him. Not wanting to set him off more. The silence consumed our table, but quickly broken by the impact of Steve's fist to the table. "Jealousy isn't good for you, Harrington." I spat while walking away from the table. Both of them watch me walk away, their stares piercing a hole through the back of my head. I shook off the cold feeling of hatred. My breath hitching as a cold hand crept around my waist. I spun around expecting Eddie, to stop me from leaving, but my confusion took me over as I saw Steve's face inches from mine. Before I could open my mouth to say something, he pulls me closer placing his lips on mine.

I couldn't accept what was happening. My mind was racing, and I eventually broke the kiss. But instead of looking at Steve like I should've, I looked directly passed him. I looked at Eddie. The look on his face, I instantly wanted to take it all back. The whole cafeteria was now looking at us. My thoughts were completely blank and I wanted to break down. Eddie now made his way to us, slamming out the door. I broke Steves grip, reaching for the door, but another hand stopped me. "Let go of me, Steve." I glared at him, dropping my hand. My anger wore off on him and he slowly let me slip from his grip. Pushing open the door I ran as fast as I could down the hall. I stopped myself when out the window I saw Eddie's van speeding out of the parking lot.

A/n: Sorry for the wait! I haven't been home but I am now so Ill have more parts out. And I'm also getting a second story ready for y'all so be ready for that! sorry if there's any mistakes I didn't feel like going back through🤦‍♀️