Part 1-Cupcakes

CC: "Hurry up Y/N, we're about to open!" he shouts from downstairs.

Y/N: "Almost done!" you yell back.

You finish buttoning your puffy shirt, which made you look like a pirate, and finish dressing. You run out of your room, grabbing your apron as you run down the hallway. You simultaneously tie your apron on while running down the stairs, making loud, swift stomps on each step. You slip on the last step and crash through the door and into the café counter. You see CC look at you while cleaning a mug.

CC: "You alright?" he chuckles.

You pick yourself up quickly and hold yourself up with the counter.

Y/N: "Never better." you reply.

CC: "Go and open the doors will ya?" he then says.

You give him a joke salute and run to the thick glass doors. You unfold the blinds, unlock the door, and swing them open. The morning sky greets you with a cool wind that tickles your face.

Y/N: (Finally they're opening up the gates!) you sing in your head. "Come one, come all! To taste the most finest, delicious, most delectable drinks in all of Piltover!" you yell to the small crowd. "You there!" you yell to a woman pushing a stroller. "You look like you need a nice refreshing iced latte. And you!" you shout at another person.

Before you can scare another person, CC grabs your shoulder firmly and drags you back into the café.

CC: "Quit your yappin. You're embarrassing us!" he snarls.

You turn around and confidently put your hand on his hips.

Y/N: "I believe I'm, promoting the business." you reply with a goofy demeanor. Just as you say that, a man walks in to order something. "Ha!" you snap at CC.

CC snickers and walks over to the counter to take the man's order.

CC: "What can I get started for ya?" he asks.

While the man is ordering, you walk behind the counter and prepare a coffee maker.

CC: "Y/N, get this nice man a hot vanilla latte with a shot of espresso, and whip cream on top."

Y/N: "Sure thing." you say as you finish prepping the coffee machine.

You work on the coffee for a bit and you just finished putting the shot of espresso in the latte. You are about to put the whipped cream on when more customers walk in. Then more. Then more. You sigh in annoyance and elegantly put the whipped cream on top and move it to the drink table.

CC: "Y/N! We got some work to do!" he tells you.

Y/N: "I can see that." you say back. "The work never ends," you grunt as you walk back to the service line.

*Timeskip*

After a few more hours of making drinks, toasting bagels, and setting up pastries, there was finally no more line of people. You slap the final order on the table.

Y/N: "I got an Iced Caramel macchiato with extra caramel and a warmed blueberry scone." you exclaim.

A woman then walks up and takes the order.

Woman: "Thank you very much." she says with a smile. She then walks away.

Y/N: "No problem. Come again." you tell her.

As she leaves the room you take a huge sigh of relief. You wipe your forehead and rest yourself on the counter.

Y/N: "Why can't we get another worker or two?" you ask CC.