Part 10-Welcome Back to the Playground

Her eyes widen hearing your voice. She turns around and looks directly at you.

Vi: "Y/N?"

You two stared at each other for a bit before she dashed up and hugs you.

Vi: "Oh my god Y/N it's been so long."

Y/N: "I know. I know." you say hugging her back.

Caitlyn: "You guys can reconcile later."

Vi sighs and lets go of you. She leans in your ear,

Vi: "I don't like her already." She whispers before backing away. "Woah! Y/N!"

Y/N: "My legs?"

Vi: "Yes your legs! Like, what the hell!?"

Caitlyn: "It doesn't matter right now, we need to go." She nags.

Y/N: "Alright we know."

Scene Change

Marcus: "You said you can control her." he yells. "I lost six officers. Six!" he emphasizes.

He gets up in frustration but one of Silco's goons pins him back down on the chair. Silco fiddles with a Cigar in his left hand while slouching back on his couch.

Marcus: "She pushed it too far this time. The council's up in arms. I can't make this go away for you unless you give me something to work with."

Silco grabs a cigar cutter and hovers it above his cigar.

Marcus: "Arresting her would be doing you a favor."

Silco firmly squeezes his cutter, cutting off the end of his thick cigar.

Silco: "I don't need favors. I need you to do your job." he slides the cigar into his mouth and flips open his lighter, lighting the now cut end. He takes a short drag from it before blowing it out. "The firelights have been a thorn in both our sides. They ambushed my shipment at the hexgates the same day of the attack. It seems the council has its culprit."

Marcus grows an annoyed look.

Marcus: "Oh, that's tidy for you. What if I'm not interested in playing along?" he subtly threatens.

Silco takes another drag.

Silco: "We've accomplished so much together Marcus. Sherriff." he breathes with smoke spitting out of his mouth with every word. "And there is more yet to achieve. I hope you can be a part of it."

Silco gives one of his goons a look, who picks up a small sack fall of coins and roughly places it on Marcus.

Silco: "For their families. From an anonymous, concerned citizen." he says.

Marcus grudgingly swipes the sack and angrily leaves the office. Silco takes another puff of his cigar, this time a longer one. He tilts his head far back and blows it. The smoke slowly flies into the air and expands throughout the room.

Scene Change

Jinx: "Boring..." she sighs flipping through a notebook. "Boring. Wow. Super boring..." she eventually reaches a page that catches her interest. "Here we go!" she says playfully opening and closing the book. "It's all about these runes. They form some kind of math-y, magic-y gateway. To the realm of, heebie-jeebies! and this..." she says grabbing the Hextech Gemstone. "Turns it on." she places the stone into an opening in one of her machines.

The machine glows blue in various places and starts to 'turn on'.

Jinx: "So... here it goes." she says placing her hand on a dial.