Part 13-The Firelights

You awake with your vision covered by a small burlap sack. You hear strange groaning noises, which sound very strange.

Y/N: "Hello? What happened? Where the hell are we?"

Vi: "Isn't it obvious, that we're captured."

Caitlyn: "By who, Silco?"

Y/N: "I don't think those guys were Silco."

Vi: "Of course, they aren't. If they were, we'd already be dead."

Caitlyn: "Oh, very nice." she snarls. "I knew it was a mistake trusting you."

Vi: "You've been a real picnic yourself." she chimes.

Y/N: "Can you both shut it? I think they're coming." you say.

Just then, you hear the doors open and vaguely see a light and a humanoid figure walk in.

Vi: "Hey, stop! Get your hands off me!"

Y/N: "You pieces of shit!"

Caitlyn: "Leave her alone!"

The door then closes and Vi is gone.

Y/N: "Vi!"

Caitlyn: "Vi!"

After a minute of no reply, you both knew that it was just the two of you. After a few minutes go by, you get bored of just waiting.

Y/N: "Hey uh, remember that um, place where we smoked that thing?"

Caitlyn: "Oh, um. Yeah."

Y/N: "Do you remember anything that happened after."

Caitlyn: "Well, not really. After a few puffs from that hose, everything was a blur- wait why are you asking me this? Can't you see we're being kidnapped?"

Y/N: "It's just that, you said..." you couldn't finish.

Caitlyn: "What did I say?"

You don't answer.

Caitlyn: "Y/N! What the hell did I say!?"

Y/N: "You said that you loved me!" you shouted.

The room goes silent.

Y/N: "Did you really mean it?"

Caitlyn: "Y/N, it's just that, we were high and we weren't in our right minds,"

Y/N: "What do you mean?"

Caitlyn: "I don't know. Do you, love me?"

You couldn't answer that question. Luckily the door opens again and two more people walk in. They undo your restraints and yank off the sack. As your vision adjusts, you see a masked child offering you a bowl of water. You skeptically take it an see Caitlyn hit hers away. The bowl rolls over to a dark-skinned kid with some crazy hairstyle. You look at him while taking tiny sips from your bowl.

Caitlyn: "Y/N, don't drink that. It could be poisoned."

Y/N: "We've been running around Piltover non stop for the past 2 days. I'm thirsty."

Caitlyn: (2 different kinds of thirsty.) she thinks. "What have you done with Vi? Listen, let her go. I brought her here. It's me you want."

You start snickering, and then laughing. Vi walks in throw the side and stands up with the wall.

Vi: "My hero." She jokes.

You start laughing hysterically now.

Caitlyn: "You're... but I thought you- I thought they were hurting you!"